Chapter 3. I'm Focusing On You

Willow's POV

Class will start in seven minutes. I had enough time to tell Amity what happened between Boscha and I. I walked quickly to Amity's class as some students greeted and waved at me. I made it to Amity's classroom and noticed that she was already seated in her seat.

I came up to her and said, "Hey Amity. I came here quickly to talk about the thing I wanted to tell you."

"What thing? Oh wait, you mean Boscha and you right?" she almost forgot.

"Yeah, so Boscha had the perfect time to talk to me about her friends offering me to join their team. Let me add that we were alone when we had our conversation.  Anyways she assumed I manipulated her friends into letting me join their team. It didn't make sense since I did decline their offer. Though Boscha didn't believe me, but she asked me why I didn't bother taking the offer."

"And what did you say to her?"

"I told her that she hates me because I'm weak to her and that she wouldn't want me in her team either way. I even mentioned that I missed her old self. Boscha just said that that's who she is and nothing can change her. I was left alone in the field, crying. I didn't know what to do at that point. It felt like my world was crumbling apart," I told Amity the whole story.

"I'm sorry Willow. I really am. If only I knew about it sooner, I would've helped and comforted you," Amity apologized.

"It's not your fault Amity.  You couldn't do much now that you broke a bone heh."

"I know, but still. There is something I want to share with you about Boscha."

"What is it?" I asked with curiosity.

"I came by her house to talk and Luz came along to help me carry my stuff. And something strange happened. Boscha apologized for hurting my leg."

"Wait? Really?" I was astounded by what I heard.

"Yeah. The funny thing is that Luz thought Boscha hit her head, but of course she didn't. Boscha was even friendly towards us as we walked to school," Amity added.

"Woah. I didn't expect Boscha to be friendly with you guys," I remained shocked.

"Luz and I didn't expect it either. She also wanted to talk to Luz and Gus before the bell rings. I don't know what it's about, but I believe that it is something we shouldn't have to worry about."

"You don't think she's faking her friendliness do you?" I asked, unsure of what Boscha's intentions were.

"I have no idea. If she is, she's pretty good at it. If anything happens, I'll keep you updated. You should get to class if you don't want to be late," Amity looked over the clock.

"Ah right. I'll see at lunch then. Bye Amity!"

"Bye Willow."

I began walking quickly to my class, noticing Luz and Gus waiting by the door.

I went up to them and interrogated, "Hey guys! What're you doing standing here?"

"Hey Willow! We're waiting for Boscha to come talk to us. She said to meet her at this spot," Luz answered.

'Looks like Boscha kept her word.'

"Oh okay. Then I'll wait for you guys in the classroom."

"We'll be in there soon!" Gus yelled out.

I headed inside the classroom and sat on the second last row, pulling out stuff that I needed for class. Boscha better not do anything dumb to my friends.