Chapter 14. Quadruple Dates

Boscha's POV

I couldn't believe my three eyes. My own mother, kissing someone else who isn't my dad. I wasn't angry or upset at that fact that my mom was having an affair. I was shocked and never expected any of this to happen. There was no way I would just forget about it and not tell my mother. I need to confront her about this.

"I'm sorry what you had to go through when you saw your mom. I didn't know it would like this," Willow spoke as we headed to Willow's house.

"No need to be sorry Willow. I didn't expect my mom kissing somebody else would happen."

"What're you going to do about it?"

"I'm not sure but I can't just forget about it. I have to tell my mom what's going on between her and this guy," I answered.

"Any idea as to why you mom doesn't love your dad?"

"I'm going to be honest with you Willow. My dad is not that nice. He's pretty strict and frightening. My father is nothing compared to your dads. He pressures me to do things I don't want to do. Pretty much, my mother and I are in my dad's control. It's not fair that we have to obey him. As long as you keep him happy and satisfied, there's nothing to worry about. I guess my mom is doing the right thing but how will she know my dad won't find out about it?" I explained.

"I'm not sure Boscha, but your dad definitely isn't a good parent. Why don't you talk to your mom about this and tell her that you both should leave?" Willow worriedly asked.

"I don't know. Maybe today could be the day I tell her we should leave. I also want to confront my mother as well. If she's allowing me to open up, I'll do so."

"As long as you're okay with what you want to do, I'll support and be there for you no matter what," Willow gave me a small smile.

"Thank you, Sunshine. For coming with me today and for being there," I gently smiled.

Willow and I carried on as we followed the concrete trail that led to Willow's place.

2 hours later

I laid on my bed as I texted my friends about what happened today. I shouldn't be telling them what's happening but they would know sometime later. They were pretty much shocked and apologizing that I had to go through with what I saw. I explained to them that there was nothing to be sorry about and I wasn't that worried about it. They asked what I was planning to do and I said I would confront my mother about it and let her know that I won't judge her in any way. I also told them I wanted to know the truth as to why she's having an affair. All of them agreed with my plan and wished me luck. I thanked them and made my scroll disappear.

I rolled over onto my back as I stared at the ceiling. I didn't know what my future was going to be. I was terrified that something bad will happen. Something that involves my dad.

"Boscha! I'm home! I brought you dinner like I promised!" I heard my mother yell from downstairs.

I became anxious, wondering what my mom will say once I confront her about what I've seen.

"I'm coming," I ran downstairs where my mother was sitting at the table with my food in a bag.

"What were you up to while I was gone?" my mom was curious.

I froze as she finished her sentence, not knowing what to tell her. I didn't want to be straightforward with her so I decided to tell her what I was doing earlier.

"I was messaging my friends and chose to take a walk around town."

I could tell that my mother tensed up when I told her I walked around Bonesborough. She's afraid that I might've seen her with someone else at the Kitty Cafe. She is correct.