Chapter 17. Sleepovers

⚠️Trigger warning⚠️

Choking and abuse

Narrator's POV

"You know you can't escape from me Boscha. You're under my control and you do as I say no matter if you dislike it or not. You'll always be in my control, I swear."

'That voice. It belongs to my father,' Boscha thought.

"You're nothing but a monster! You destroyed my life! You damaged me to the point where I couldn't feel a thing! I will not be under your control any longer," Boscha screamed angrily.

"Oh really? Remember that I have the power to get rid of your little friend, Willow. Once she's out of your life, that'll teach you to obey me. For now, let me teach you a lesson you won't forget," he approached the potion witch as she backed away, hitting a wall.

Boscha looked at him with fear in her eyes as her father wrapped his hand around her neck, choking her. She tried using a spell with one hand and using the other to pull away her father's hand until he grabbed both of her wrist and squeezed it tightly. Boscha gasped for air but none would pass into her body. She was losing consciousness before everything went black.

----------------------------------

Boscha's POV

*Gasp*

I woke up immediately sitting up from my bed. My breathing was rapid as well as my heart. I clutched onto my neck as if someone was going to choke me. My eyes were frantically going everywhere around my room. I notice it was still dark and I checked my alarm to see that it was two in the morning. I sighed and laid back onto my bed as I calmed my breathing down.

'What a horrible nightmare. It felt so real. I'm not sure if the dream appeared because of my past or it might've been something different.'

I pulled out my scroll and went on Penstagram to see if any of my friends were active. The only one who is awake is Skara. I texted her to see what she was up to.

3-eyedBeast: Hey, I see you're awake.

Skara4life: Yeah I am. Why are you up?

3-eyedBeast: I had a nightmare and it woke me up entirely.

Skara4life: Woah really? It sounds bad if it's keeping you awake. Are you okay?

3-eyedBeast: I'm doing just fine. I just wanted to text you since you're available right now to calm me down.

Skara4life: Well I can do that. But first, do you want to tell me what your dream is about?

3-eyedBeast: Let's just say I was being choked by someone who I dislike to the point where I blacked out.

Skara4life: That's terrifying! Do you want me to come by and hang around for a bit?

3-eyedBeast: No I'm okay. Plus you shouldn't be heading over at my house at two in the morning.

Skara4life: You do have a point. I'm sorry that you had to deal with it. If you can, just think of something positive. For example, Willow :) I'm sure thinking about her will make you feel better. Think about the fun times you dad together.

3-eyedBeast: I'll do that. Thank you Skara for the advice. I will go ahead and try to sleep.

Skara4life: No problem bestie. We'll text later about the sleepover that we mentioned a couple days ago. I want to see if everyone can go today.