Chapter 4. Heading To Her Direction

Boscha's POV

It's finally happening. The day I give Willow my apology letter. I'm extremely nervous and I've never been this nervous before. I don't have any idea on what to say to her. Maybe I should just put it in her locker. Actually I won't be doing that or else it'll make me look like a creep. I don't want that first type of impression on Willow. My gang gave me tips and advice on how I should go to her. Even how to be friends with her again. I'm not supposed to try to win her friendship back right away. I need to take things slow and have Willow feel trusted of me. I should also give her a small gift to show Willow that I really mean what I said in the letter. I don't want her to think I'm just playing around and pranking her. I no longer want Willow to see what a fake I am anymore. I want her to see the real me again. I'll make sure my father doesn't know about us. I'll do anything to avoid his eyes on us.

Flashback

"Alright Boscha. This is your time to shine and show Willow what you got," Skara said excitedly.

"So you really think I should just give her the apology letter and leave?"

"Not like that exactly. You'll look more heartless than you already were."

"HEY!" I yelled defensively.

"What? It's true and you know it," Cat and Amelia agreed.

"Pft whatever."

"Ahem. Anywho, you should tell Willow that you need to give her something and meet you somewhere wherever you prefer. Just to make it a bit romantic," Skara smirked.

"You do know I'm just trying to win her friendship and trust back right? There's no way she would like me the way I like her," I blushed.

"True but you never know until you try right? So tell Willow that the letter is for her to read and tell her that you wrote it of course. After that, just leave. Don't do too much and try to make a conversation out of her. You'll dive in too quickly and she'll definitely feel uncomfortable and weirded out," Skara finished explaining.

"That makes sense," I mumbled to myself.

"Oh and one more thing. Get her a small gift. Nothing too fancy or lame. It'll show her that you really mean what you said in the letter."

"Right. I hope nothing goes wrong."

"Same here girl," Skara smiled.

"Don't worry Boscha. You definitely got this," Amelia was hyping me up.

"You always got this. We believe in you," Cat agreed.

"Thank guys. It really means a lot to me. I appreciate your help. Now it's up to me to finish the job," I had a couraging face.

Present

I was getting ready to go to school. My parents weren't at home all day yesterday and won't come back until tomorrow, so I was able to go out and buy Willow a small gift. I had to hide it just in case one of my parents came home early from their business. There was no way I would allow them to get suspicious of me right away. I grabbed Willow's gift and put it in a small bag along with my apology letter. I put the small bag in my school bag so no one would see it or try to get a peek at it. I brushed my hair and put it as a bun as usual. I changed my clothes to my school uniform and walked downstairs with my bag. I grabbed an apple and walked outside, closing the house door behind me.

I walked to school planning out what to say to Willow. I began to get worried for a reason. She'll never want to associate with me ever again. That's my worst fear. Losing her right away. Well I did lose her but I mean losing her forever. I was able to still interact with her by bullying. But now I actually want to be right next to her.