Chapter 9. Meeting Her Dads Again

Willow's POV

Wow. Just wow is all I could say. I never wanted this day to end with Boscha but it sadly did. After Boscha and I chased each other around the beach, Boscha knew it was time for her to leave. I didn't want her to go but at the same time I couldn't keep her with me. She managed to take me back home safely and we bid our goodbyes. All I did was slide down against the door and sighed as I felt my heart rate increased slowly. My bearded dad noticed that I was sitting on the floor smiling to myself.

"I see you had fun with Boscha huh?" my dad folded his arms as he smiled.

"Honestly, I really did. It's been awhile since I've had that much fun with Boscha. It's a memory that I'll be keeping forever."

"That's good to hear darling. I heard Boscha will be coming over tomorrow. Are you excited?"

"Yes but at the same time, I'm a bit nervous with my father. I'm not sure what he'll do to Boscha when she comes over," I felt anxious.

"Your father won't do anything to her. Him and I will simply talk to Boscha about what's been going on with the two of you. All we want is answers from her and try to resolve this situation as best as we can so you can finally enjoy yourselves peacefully. We also want to make sure that Boscha is actually ready and set to be your friend. And yes you guys are friends but to your father and I, we don't see that just yet. Boscha will prove to us that she has become a good witch."

"I see. I know for a fact that Boscha changed. She gave me an apology letter, bought me this lovely bracelet, and got me a hair clip. That's enough for me to know that she really means well," I uttered.

"I'm grateful that she's treating you well like a friend. Your father would be pleased to see you happy again and not feeling insecure. It hurts to see you like that," my dad's face saddened.

"I'm okay now dad. I'm cheerful as ever," I gave him a hug.

"I'm glad," he kissed my head and went off to the kitchen.

My dads were worried about me after my friendship with Boscha was broken. That friendship meant a lot to me just like mine and Amity's. I didn't want them to worry but there was no way of stopping my dads. All they could do was distract me from the pain I've endured until I got over it. I couldn't because it stuck to me for years and I couldn't get rid of it. I decided that after we're done with this whole conversation between Boscha and I and what happened in the past, would stay in the past. I would no longer think about that memory and forget about it for good. I know Boscha would feel the same way as me and forget about that part of our lives. I wonder how tomorrow will go.

---------------------------

Boscha's POV

You could say I was dancing on my way home after I dropped off Willow to her house. I haven't had that much fun in a long time. All I could think about was the two of us. Her laughter is what got me. It sounded so pure and wonderful to hear. I could just replay it in my head if I ever have a bad day and it'll cheer me up right away. I became thrilled for our upcoming friendly dates as I like to put it. All of my problems went away whenever I'm with Willow. Now that I am not with her, I realized that I had bigger problems to deal with. And that is my parents. I don't know what to expect when I see them. I wished that it wasn't about Willow for once so I can finally be in peace with our conversations. And there I am at home, feeling tired from all the enjoyment I had. It didn't bother me but I needed the energy for tonight's discussion. I came inside the house to see my mother in the kitchen and my father sitting at the dinner table. My mother was cooking while my father was reviewing papers.

"Ah, there you are. I wasn't expecting you to make it on time for dinner. Looks like you did," my father's eyes averted to me.

"I made sure to come on time to see what you wanted to discuss."