t e n

( what I did yesterday to get motivation in school, instead of falling asleep I watched the AMAs while it was 4am in my country and I just slept for 2 hours)
-

Jungkook woke up from a hot breath against his neck. He adjusted his eyes on the bright sun light that was coming through the thin red curtains ㅡthat was giving a red reflection on the bedroom walls, giving the room a romantic vibe or maybe even a vibe that leads you having sexㅡ and turned to the source of the hot breath.

The view that he was observing was inhumanly beautiful, just breathtaking. Yoongi had his arms and one leg wrapped around the taller his body, his head was resting on Jungkook's chest and his mouth half open. His cheeks were slightly flustered and soft sounds were leaving his lips.

He didn't realize how long he had been staring at Yoongi but that didn't matter right now but what did matter was why Jungkook was suddenly feeling a tighter grip from Yoongi's hand around his shirt, a movement against his thigh and something that was growing was poking his thigh. Yoongi started grinding on Jungkook his leg and moaned a bit.

"Fuck" the younger said and he got a boner just by the view of Yoongi pleasuring himself against his leg. Suddenly the shorter moaned Jungkook his name, Jungkook couldn't take it anymore and pressed his knee between Yoongi his legs, making his knee collide with his dick.

Yoongi immediately shot awake with a loud moan. He felt how hard he was and apologized to be so horny in the morning.

Jungkook just glared at him, the smaller swallowed and looked down, feeling anxious about his stare. "Sorry? Really? You made horny too! What are you going to do about it?" He exclaimed.

"Suck you off?"

"Sure you will"