t h i r t h y

3rd pov

Yoongi awoke slowly, his eyes flying open when everything came back in a flash. His eyes wandered around the room but it was dark, he couldn't see anything.

He tried to move but it was no use, his wrist were still tied to each other. "Jeongguk?" He whispered, hoping to hear an answer.

Nothing. Yoongi tried to sit up straight but when he did so, a sharp pain in the lower part of his back was felt. The small boy moaned from the pain but made it to sit up straight.

Yoongi started crying all of a sudden, it was all too much. The pain, the situation, the truth, everything. He was sobbing by now, not caring if Julian ㅡif he still was thereㅡcould hear.

"Yoongi?" A lovely voice said. He turned to the sound of the voice, "j-jeongguk?". "I'm right here, baby. I am so happy you're still alive." He heard his boyfriend say while the smaller was crawling on his knees towards him.

Then his knee collided with a leg, jeongguk's leg. He immediately crawled a bit further so he was sitting next to the taller.

"Yoongi?" The taller asked, getting a "yes?" as answer. "D-do you still love me?", Yoongi his eyes started to water because of Jeongguk doubting their love. "O-ofcourse I do, why do you ask?  Don't you love me anymore?" Yoongi let a tear fall down, preparing for the worst. "What? I love you, I never stopped doing so, I'll never stop, I can't stop." He said honestly.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

•••

"We need to try to escape." Jeongguk began, "but first we need to find out how.".

"Let me tear the tape, around your wrists" the smaller said. "How?" his boyfriend asked, "with my teeth of course!".

"Position your wrists in front of my face please" the pale boy commanded. Suddenly Yoongi felt a slight bump on his forehead, "wtf are you doing? My head is not that high, I'm short and you know that!". Jeongguk laughed a bit but lowered his wrists anyway.

Yoongi started to bite into the tape around his wrists, tearing it. Jeongguk his hands were free now, thanks to Yoongi. "Now mine" The smaller said.

"But aren't yours tied on your back?" He asked, "So what?" Yoongi said and turned around. "your hands are free so you can easily untie me." He felt the taller his hands ripping the tape apart, freeing them from the tightness.

"Oh gosh finally." The smaller said and sat up straight again, "What now?". "Try to find the door." Jeongguk suggested and stood up.

Yoongi stood up to and started feeling around him, he felt a table, then a wall, all of a sudden he felt a breath on his skin. The smaller immediately jumped away but was caught by strong arms pulling him towards the person. "Let me go!" Yoongi screamed, making Jeongguk turn towards his boyfriend's scream.

Yoongi his back was pressed against the person' s chest, the person had his hand around the smaller his neck and was choking him a bit.

The lights went on and Yoongi tried to adjust at the brightness, he saw Jeongguk looking at him with wide eyes. The taller was shaking his head with teary eyes, "don't Julian, please.".

Yoongi didn't know why Jeongguk was telling the person behind him, Julian, to don't do the thing he's planning to do, but what was he planning to do?

All of a sudden, Yoongi felt a cold metal pressing onto his head. A gun. Tears were breaming in Yoongi's eyes, just one bullet and his life could be over.
"Please, don't. I beg you."

-
friendly reminder: this book is ending soon