f o u r t e e n

Y'all think it was a dream, my notification box exploded bc y'all were scolding Jungkook and throwing hate on Taehyung 😂

-
⚠️ VIOLENCE INCLUDED ⚠️

3rd pov

"Do you want to show your panties to the school?" Jungkook said into his ear and grabbed his pants. Yoongi shook his head desperately & quick with pleading sad eyes and wrapped his hands around Jungkook his wrists, stopping him from removing his pants. "Please jung-"

He was rudely interrupted by Jungkook, "Who wants to see Yoongi's panties?!". Everyone cheered and Taehyung laughed. Jungkook started tugging on his pants but he tightened his grip around Jungkook his wrists, disturbing his movements. "Taehyung help me, he's being stubborn" Jungkook mumbled and Taehyung placed his hands on the other sides of the shorter his pants.

Yoongi was crying at this point, the way everyone was watching him getting 'unwillingly exposed' and no one helping made him feel smaller than he already was. "Please Jungkook st-", he was ーagainー rudely interrupted by Jungkook, "on the count of one, okay? three,... two,...". Yoongi was shutting his eyes shut tightly, waiting for the worst moment in his life while everyone took their phone-cameras out, ready to film the best moment.

But Yoongi never felt the worst moment and they never filmed the best moment.

"Stop Jungkook!" Someone shouted. Yoongi didn't dare to open his eyes, he felt Taehyung his breath against the back of his neck that gave him goosebumps. Then he felt Jungkook his hands remove from his pants but Taehyung his hands remained. Meanwhile Taehyung his hot breath was moving to his ear, his lips touching the shorter his conch.

Yoongi was leaning against Taehyung his body, chest actually. The back of his head lay in the crook of Taehyung his neck. The taller his hands were still holding the waistband of his pants. He was somewhat pressed against Taehyung's body and it felt surely uncomfortable.

"Hmm, How come I never noticed how much you look like a girl?" He said in his ear, making him shiver and open his eyes widely. "W-what?" he asked. Just now he saw that the crowd that was previously around him disappeared and Hoseok had Jungkook angrily pinned against the wall. Hoseok helped him.

"...I mean look at your body shape, the picture; your ass is too big for a guy. Your tiny waist is too feminine, your slim legs, you can't be a boy, you must be a transgender" Taehyung said, making Yoongi realize again in what situation he was. "I-I'm not, I'm just not really an ath-athlete" he commented, hoping he would leave him alone.

"Doesn't explain anything"

"I swear I'm a boy but I j-just don't really like the things men do. My father used to tell me I w-was a girl in a 'boy body with female features'" He trailed off. "How pathetic" Taehyung said and loosened his grip from my clothes. The shorter immediately walked away from him and ran into the bathroom to lock himself and cry his eyeballs out.

Hoseok was done telling Jungkook how big of an asshole he was. Jimin just arrived but when he saw the copies of the ーbeautiful and sexyー picture, he knew something was going on.

He already had figured out that the copies were made for a bad reason so he removed all the copies from the walls, lockers and ground. He wasn't the kindest person at school nor towards Yoongi but the boy didn't deserve to get his private photos spread all over the school building.