t h i r t e e n

Yoongi pov

I was walking to school, I liked my outfit today.

(Yoongi his outfit -not hair-)

I arrived at the school-gates and walked in, immediately all the eyes were on me. It made me uncomfortable and anxious. Some were even laughing at me and I really don't know why. Was there a hole in my pants? Was there shit on my shoes? Did a bird shit on my head?

"Slut" someone whispered in my ear, making me shocked. What the fuck was going on? I walked into the building with my head hanging low, what did I do wrong?

Suddenly, I bumped into a well build chest, "mianhae..." I apologized without looking up. The person yanked my hair so I was facing him, it was that Taehyung guy. He pushes a paper into my chest, I grabbed it and looked at it. My eyes went wide and filled with unbelief.

It was one of the pictures that I sent to Jungkook yesterday with a selfie of mine next to it and text but I couldn't read it because of the tears in my eyes.

"You are a whore, a slut. Sending pictures to my best friend of your ugly fat ass? Please don't come near me I don't want to get the gay disease" he commented, making a tear roll down my cheek.

then a sudden rage came over me when I saw Jungkook coming to us. I clenched my fists and looked at him with watery eyes. He smirked at me and took a paper that hanged on the wall what happened to be a copy from the paper Taehyung showed me. Just now I noticed the corridor's walls were hanging full with the same copies. Tears were falling down my cheeks.

Jungkook took a look at one of the copies on the wall and smiled at me afterwards. "You're getting famous I see" he smirks. Some of the kids around us were giggling.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" I yelled in his face, Taehyung watching amused. "YOU DID THOSE THINGS JUST TO DO THIS?! YOU'RE AN AWFUL DISGUSTING PERSON, JUNGKOOK!" I yelled through my tears. He grinned but I couldn't stand the smirk on his face so I decided to remove it by slapping his cheek.

His tongue poked the inside of his cheek and he pushed me hard against the wall, making the watching kids smile excitedly. I didn't stop crying tho when his grip tightened around my thin pale wrist, it actually hurt.

"S-stop Jungkook it hurts" I cried. He moved to my right ear, "Shut up slut, you said otherwise when I fucked you"