o n e

Yoongi got dressed into a new white lingerie set; it had a cute bra and panties. He made himself ready for today's live video, making sure the camera was filming correctly and that it showed enough.

The pale boy lived on his own in a big apartment room. He paid his own rent, school bills, water bills, electricity bills and taxes. His job wasn't a normal one, he knew it was frowned upon and he also didn't have any boss to tell him what to do. He just made live videos on a site of his own and in those videos he got 'controlled' by his viewers. His viewers said what he needed to do, but that wasn't for free; the viewers who wanted to comment on the live stream of Yoongi, needed to pay €1,00 per comment on the video.

If you were a fan of Yoongi's videos, you could send him gifts to his PO BOX. Yoongi would mostly receive sex toys, sexy clothes or cute accessories.

He went live 3 times a week, per video he got 90k viewers and in those 90k viewers, were 20k that commented. You had to be lucky that Yoongi read yours or it was thrown away money. All of that together was 60 000 Euros per week that Yoongi earned.

So yeah, he was quite rich but he gave a lot to charities for poor people or other organizations.

After Yoongi was content with what the camera was capturing, he positioned himself in front of it and clicked 'go live'. He smiled as he saw the first viewers joining the live stream, "Hey everyone." He said in a timid way. His body looked gorgeous in the frame and so did his cute wet lips. He never showed his whole face for identity privacy but wore a mask that covered his eyes, nose and cheeks. Only his full body and sometimes his lips came into sight.

The first few comments also started flowing and he bit his lip as he heard the sounds his computer made every time someone donated money or commented. He came closer to his computer and looked at one of the comments,

Dominatrix045 (LVL 9): Touch yourself, Suga...

He read it while whispering and put one of his hands on his chest, wrapping two fingers around his nipple and twisting it to make it hard. He already had a bulge in his panties and opened his legs to show everyone. The boy then slid the same hand over his stomach towards his underwear and slipped into it. He let out a sharp breath as his hand collided with his erect but small cock.

"I want you" He whispered loud enough to the viewers and then grinned, knowing how many men and women are touching themselves while watching him. He looked at himself on the screen, seeing how a small part of his flushed cheeks was visible, his wet lips and his beautiful petite body. "I'm so hot right now, I wish I could fuck myself." He thought and then let go of his cock, slipping his hand out from the panties and taking a toy that lay somewhere near him.

"Do you guys want to play with this?" He asked with a pout, showing the vibrator that worked only when people donate money. He got a lot of comments that said that they wanted it really bad and he chuckled. "Y'all better not tease me too much and please let me cum." He warned and begged at the same time and started lubing up the toy. When it was slippery enough, he slid it into his already stretched hole and sighed. After that, he set up the donation control for the teledildonic on his live stream.

"I'm ready." He said in a bratty tone, waiting for the first donations to come in that makes the toy vibrate. The first ones came in and it immediately jabbed against his prostrate, the donations didn't slow down and he started moaning loudly. He threw his head backwards and gripped his bed sheets tightly. "F-Fuck!" He moaned and an orgasm came rushing through his body, he couldn't hear the donation sounds for a few seconds before he came down from his climax.

The donations came to a stop as if all his viewers were sharing one mind and he sighed, "I guess I shouldn't have been such a brat."

-

(Part One's rewritten and edited on 12th November 2021)