t w e n t y - t h r e e

3rd pov

The bell rang, Yoongi limped towards the door and opened it. "What are you doing here?" The smaller said annoyed.

"Does Hoseok live in this apartment block?" Jungkook asked.

"No, why'd you ask?" Yoongi asked, looking at him.

"I saw him leaving" Jungkook started, "what did he tell you?".

"Why do you want to know?" The short one asked, "Aish, seriously Yoongi! Stop answering my questions with questions!". Jungkook pushed himself into the warm flat, leaving Yoongi complaining but closed the door anyway.

Jungkook sat already in his couch and Yoongi walked (limped) towards him. "Unbelievable!" The taller exclaimed.

"What?"

"He came here to talk shit about me and fuck you afterwards?!"

"It's not like that, Jungkook"

Jungkook scoffed, "Can't believe you actually did this"

Yoongi knitted his eyebrows together, "What've I done?".

"You cheated on me on our fi-"

"We weren't something, Jungkook" The shorter interrupted, sitting down in another couch.

"Whatever, what did he tell you? About me?" Jungkook sounded like he was on the edge of crying.

"N-Nothing"

"Don't lie to me, please" he pleaded and watched Yoongi with tears in his eyes.

"T-That I forgave you too quickly" Yoongi said and Jungkook nodded, already knowing he told something like that.

"I showed you my love Yoongi! I told you what I want to be! Who I want to be! For you, your future, my future, our future! Wasn't I clear then? What made you agree so quick with Hoseok?" The taller was crying by now, his face in his hands.

Yoongi felt guilty, "I'm sorry, Jungkook. I didn't mean to"

"I know Yoongi, people just make things up and you are just that person who believes everything because you are too good, too pure for this world, for me."

Yoongi nodded, "tell me, Jungkook. Why did you come here?".

Jungkook wiped away his own tears with his sleeves, "W-Well, I really love you and I don't know if you do but I wanted to take you out".

"Really?" Yoongi said, "like a date?".

"Maybe" Jungkook smiled.

Yoongi blushed, "uhh, can I first redress myself?".

"Sure" Jungkook smiled.

-
would you believe Jungkook?

btw should I make a book where I write random things in it? Such like polls for a new story, maybe giveaways, my boring life, shoutouts, discus bottom/top yoongi and where I talk about your funny comments?

Let me know, please!

EDIT: I made the book (: