t w e n t y - s i x

⚠️WARNING: THIS PART CONTAINS HARSH LANGUAGE⚠️
-

3rd pov

Yoongi closed his eyes while Jeongguk is marking up his neck. His fingers tangled in the taller his hair. He liked the feeling from the cold metal of the lip piercing on his skin, it was different but pleasurable.

Suddenly, Yoongi let out a high pitched moan as the other bit on his nipple. Afterwards, he felt his warm wet muscle licking it. He was really sensitive when it came to his nipples, especially when someone would lick, bite or twist it.

"You are so eager don't you? Bet j-" Jeongguk stopped himself, making Yoongi confused.

"What did you want to say?" He asked the latter. "I bet you don't want me to leave you alone for four days anymore.".

"It were three days, actually" Yoongi corrected.

"Ah...really? Time seems longer when you're missing your lover." Jeongguk smiled and gave a quick peck on Yoongi his lips. The shorter smiled and nodded.

Jeongguk took the hem of his own shirt and removed it from his body. The smaller his eyes went wide at the view in front of him, he stroked his hand over the tattoos of the taller. "You really like it huh?" He whispered in the pale boy his ear.

"Y-Yes, daddy!" Yoongi moaned out, "B-But I also have a little surprise.". He crawled from under Jeongguk and went to the bathroom.

A few minutes later, he opened the door and stood in front of his boyfriend.

Now he wore a pink crop-top, a purple sort of string underwear and pink rope around his left thigh.

His cheeks were a rosy color and he looked at the floor, suddenly feeling shy. "What do you think, daddy?"

"Well...ehh, I think you're..." He shuffled forwards to the edge of the bed and took the boy his waist, so Yoongi was standing between his legs. He moved his lips to his ear and finished his sentence.

"I think you're very ugly."

Yoongi his heart broke and he was nearly crying, did he hear that right? "W-What?"

"You are really disgusting, little boy. I mean I don't know how you get the confidence to get naked in front of a camera with that gross body like yours." He said.

Yoongi slapped his face harshly, tears streaming down his face. All of a sudden, Jeongguk had tackled him down onto the ground.

He punched Yoongi's face once on each side. The smaller cried out in pain, Jeongguk didn't only change how he looked but also the way he was.

The aggressive boyfriend stood up and kicked him into his stomach until Yoongi coughed blood and fainted.

"Disgusting whore."

-

HOSEOK IS LYING AND NAMJOON IS ASKING FOR HELP IN BTS OUTCAST DAY 3 😱