s i x t e e n

Why putting a warning sign when it has no point? you're all sinners, let's meet in hell

anyway
⚠️SMUT INCLUDED ⚠️

-

3rd pov

Yoongi was half drunk and half sober, Jimin and Hoseok were sober. School time was already over but they were not planning to leave, just yet. The smaller fell asleep while the 2 others were talking about nonsense, not even noticing the smallest fell asleep.

But that changed when they heard a small quiet ーbut still audible for them to hearー moan from the side Yoongi was sleeping. They turned towards him, finally noticing him again. The little boy was squirming a bit and mouth half open, his skin was gleamy and his hands were barely roaming his body.

"I-is he having a wet dream?" Jimin asked, dick twitching in his pants. "I suppose so" Hoseok replied. They both looked at each other and started smirking madly.

Hoseok stood up and carried Yoongi from the coach and looked for his bedroom. "Here!" Jimin yelled from another hallway. The taller ran towards where Jimin yelled and saw Jimin motioning to come closer. Hoseok and Jimin entered the pink room, "so fucking precious".

[DON'T TELL ANYTHING ABOUT CONSENT NOW, THIS IS FICTION]

"You undress him while I make the camera and livestream ready" Jimin said and watched Hoseok placing the pale boy on the soft mattress. Hoseok undid Yoongi from his clothes till he was left in just his boxers, hoping he wouldn't wake up until they had started.

Jimin positioned the camera so it filmed Yoongi's whole body and the bodies of the two other men. "Look what I've found" Jimin said and placed a box on the bed. "These are all toys" Jimin said and opened it to show Hoseok.

They cover Yoongi's eyes with a pink blindfold, after that they undressed themselves fully. "Ready?" Hoseok asked Jimin, he nodded. They didn't know if it would get many views because they didn't know if he was popular. Jimin presses on play and immediately viewers were coming in and comments were popping up.

WetPrincess (lvl. 230); omg I waited so long for this! Finally we gonna see our babyboy getting fucked!

Jimin smirked and greeted the viewers and told him that 'suga' was still sleeping. They couldn't say his real name, only 'suga' or a nickname. "We got this idea because this little one started moaning in his dream, let's wake him up okay?" He asked the viewers with a smirk.

Hoseok handed him a vibrator and Jimin shoved Yoongi's underwear a bit aside, so he could see Yoongi's hole. Hoseok held Yoongi's two wrists in his hands and watched Jimin shoving the vibrator into Yoongi. He whimpers in his sleep but doesn't wake up.

ChanLee (lvl. 203); turn it on! I want to see his reaction!

Jimin read the comment and agreed with it. He took the remote of the vibrator and putted it on the highest setting immediately.

Yoongi shot awake and immediately his body started trembling from the heavy vibrations the huge vibrator sent through his tiny body. He let out a loud and long 'aaagh'. He couldn't see who was doing this to him, "F-fuck" he moaned and tried to free his hands but then realized someone was holding them. Was it Jungkook who took revenge?

He felt wet plump lips on his body and the thought of Jungkook immediately disappeared, those lips didn't belong to Jungkook. Yoongi felt his climax nearing and his moans got high pitchy, making Hoseok groan in his ear.

"W-Who are you?" He whispered, not loud enough to the viewers to hear. "You'll see when we're done" Hoseok replied, making Yoongi whine.

"C-Can I come daddy?" The smallest moaned and fisted his hands.

"No"

-
this is not over

btw look at this cute little boy, sleeping next to Jungkook who can't stay in his own sleeping bag...