7. [So, the Team Galactic. Where are they?]

He's in trouble. Yeah, no shit sherlock, he definitely is. 

He's stuck in the main room now, with a harried man working through three computers at once, sweating through his shirt and bleeding in one bandaged leg.

It's less injury than Luce had thought he'd have, so that's a mild relief.

Sitting on a chair with a Zubat on his shoulder, Luce swallows nervously.

"Look here, you've got a visitor," she sings to the man-- probably the girl's father, the power plant owner. He looks over, his face filling with dread. 

She sets down Chimchar and Psyduck's Poke Balls on the desk.

Luce keeps his face composed, because the man's evidently stressed out, on the verge of a panic attack, and Luce can't give him another reason to be shoved over the edge.

Luce, strangely enough-- isn't as scared as he thought he'd be.

He's not calm, but he isn't flustered either. He's looking around, noting that Mars has a Purugly beside her, plenty of Zubat, and some Stunky. He meets eyes with Chimchar and Psyduck, and subtly shakes his head.

There's a Zubat with its wing on the man's neck. Luce quickly finds himself in a similar situation, and he averts his eye quickly.

"Oh, don't be scared."

Luce shoots back when Mars is suddenly an inch away from him, but she smiles at his reaction and backs off, standing straight and dainty like the elegant girl she is(n't).

"Zubat, don't bother," she says, and Zubat thankfully, thankfully, removes its wing.

It stays on his shoulder, though, but that's much better. Mars leans over the back of the chair, inching disturbingly close to the plant owner as he keeps a careful eye on Luce.

"Now, boy, you know what will happen if you make any wrong moves." The Zubat beside the plant owner's neck inches just a little closer-- and Luce fights to tell her to stop.

His voice doesn't come. Why does he keep forgetting that? 

So he nods, and raises his able hand, signifying a surrender.

Mars smiles at that. "Good boy," she says, and turns back toward the plant owner. "Now, you. No slowing down now. Get all that power in, hurry."

Luce breathes in.

And breathes out.

He comes in only to get caught. That's pathetic. Maybe he should've thought this through like someone with a proper head screwed on. He just hopes Barry doesn't hear of this, because his head would fly and Barry would never stop sticking to him.