Chapter 4

~Last time~

 Next I know is that I'm in trouble. "(Y/n)!" I heard my name yell. 'Shit' I think. I sighed and climbed up the wall to see fowler glaring daggers at me. 'If looks could kill, I'd be dead before I even touch the platform with my feet.' "What's up Fowler." I say and give him a nervous smile. "Don't 'What's up' me, mind explaining what you are doing here?" I mentally face palmed.

'What have I gotten myself into.' 

~Now~

 "Alright let me explain." 

"You better explain or you'll be in big trouble missy!" Fowler started to yell at you about how I shouldn't be in this mess and also how irresponsible I am.

 "Ok, I get it, now would you let me explain Mr. Want to know everything!" I yelled back at him. He seemed surprised but he quickly regained his composure. 

 I did a brief summary of what happen and how I ended up here, excluding Jack, Raf and Miko. "I see...Well I guess you can stay here, and possibly help the autobots. Just be sure your dad doesn't know." He then turned back to the elevator and started to head up.

A/n:

Sorry that this chapter is so short. I've haven't been feeling unmotivated recently, and I'm sorta slipping out of the transformers fandom. I just wanted to post this little bit so people know I'm not dead. Thats all and I hope to get inspired to come back and finish this chapter.  Anyways that's about it, again sorry about the lack of updates and hope you have a great day. Bye Bye!

~⚡🐺

P.S: I've been drawing my oc's a lot and I'm think about making a story about them. Tell me what you think if your interested.