(Very Late)Valentines Special

(Arcee x reader) winner for le valentines special.
Enjoy!

Valentine's Day....yaaaay.

I mean it's an 'ok' day but for me, the Spider-girl,
(Y/n) (L/N) ...it's rough.
Yes, I'm a total snack, who wouldn't want me. The thing is that I don't think I'll be able to get the girl of my dreams...

Let me rephrase that...The 'Femme' of my dreams.

Ever since she lost Cliffjumper, she's been having a tough time to cope. I've heard her talking to his grave (which is just a pile of rocks) the other day and it couldn't help but remind me of when my mother died in the hands of my enemy.

I'm in the same boat as Arcee, the least I can do is be there for her.

As time went on, I got to know more about her and soon started to develop feelings for this badass motorcycle chick. She showed me her holoform before and she looked hot. 

Of course, I didn't say it out loud to her, that would be embarrassing...

~Flash Back~

"Aaaaand...there! Now you guys can blend in with humans much easier." I told the autobots as I just finished up with a new invention. Watts and I decided to give the autobots holoforms to blend in with society easier as Christmas gifts.

"Now all you need to do is transform into your alt-mode and your holoform 'should' appear." As I gave them instructions on the holoforms, Bumblebee seemed too eager to try it out and immediately transformed into the black and yellow Camaro.

  The door of the Camaro open and out revealed a bumblebee in his holoform.

(I'm too lazy to go into detail so have this image instead, also not my art as well as the other images that will appear for their holoforms)

Since he was so eager, there were a few minor glitches since he probably didn't use it correctly. While Watts helped Bee, I helped the rest of the Autobots, starting with the big man himself, Optimus Prime and the medic of the team, Ratchet.

 While Watts helped Bee, I helped the rest of the Autobots, starting with the big man himself, Optimus Prime and the medic of the team, Ratchet