Chapter 2

*(Y/n) pov*

I woke to the sound of hammers, drills and saws being made from my dad. Groaning and sitting up, I look at the time.

-7:21 am-

'Why the hell is my dad up this early?' I thought. My eyes still adjusting to the bright sunlight that leaked into the room, I see Nova come in my room with a plate of bacon and eggs on her head. She struggled to keep it balanced as I smiled and grabbed the plate off her head. "Thank you Nova. Now go check on dad and see what he's up too." Taking a bit of bacon off and throw it up in the air, Nova jumps up for it but missed it and just ate it on the floor. I Laughed a little and got up and out the bed.

Fixing the sheets on the bed, you get ready by grabbing your favorite t-shirt, black leggings, a flannel, a pair of socks, and undergarments'. Heading towards the bathroom to take a quick shower and start the day.

(or wear what ever you want, its not important)

*Little Time Skip*

I dry off with my (F/c) towel and start to blow dry my hair. After that I get dressed and brush my teeth.

Finally out of the bathroom, I head towards the basement and see what my dad is doing.

"Dad what are you doing do-" I'm cut off by the amazement I'm see.

I walk in the chilly room and see it just full of tech.

"D-dad did you build all this?!" I turned to look at him

"D-dad did you build all this?!" I turned to look at him. He smiled sheepishly and turn to me while putting his hand behind his neck. "Yeah, with the help of Fowler and your spiders you forgot to put away." "Well, this is awesome and...dad did you get any sleep last night?" I finally notice my dad semi-dark circles and bloodshot eyes. "Um...what if I answered with a no..?" He yawned mid-sentence. I sigh and force him up to his bedroom to get some sleep. "You probably won't wake up until late afternoon, so I'll have a late lunch made while I finish up your work for the rest of the day." My dad smiles and says, "What did I do to deserve a wonderful daughter like you." Hugging each other, I close his door so he could get some rest in bed.

"Whelp, I guess it's just me and you Nova." Nova barking in agreement. I go back down to the basement see my spiders getting tried also. I chuckle and snap my fingers, sending them away to rest.

I worked on any bugs in the system from the computers and holograms, making sure they all work. Then, I start to decorate the room so it's not boring looking. While doing that, I notice an empty shelf with a box next to it. I think whatever is in it goes on the shelf.

Opening the box, I see just a bunch of old memories of you, your dad, and your mother, and of course baby Nova. Smiling at the old memories, I put up every object that is in the box on the shelf with the family picture in the middle.

"What do you think Nova?" Looking at the shelf of memories. Nova barked at the shelf, which she liked. I let out a soft chuckle and looked at the time on my phone.