Sorry! Important A/N!

Sorry for those who enjoy this story and to those who thought it was going to be a chapter, but this is really important so please read the following:

I'm gonna put this story on hold as I'm losing motivation to write this (And the Soundwave story)also I'm losing interest in Transformers, but I do watch it every now and then.

However!! I am going to be writing a new story, but it is going to be mainly about my oc's. I will explain more in that book, and I'm hoping that at least some of you will read. You don't have to if you are not interested!

I want to have more confidence in my art, and get better at writing. So that is partly the reason I'm going to write the new book, I also just want to let my creativity out on a plot, and characters that I have been creating since 2019.

Ever since I created the four main characters and drew them more and more, I want them be in like a animated series of some sort. I want to put it in book form first and see how that can carry out.

This next part is gonna be the description of it, I just created it today and I would like you input:

"First she lost her little brother, but the he comes back as some kind of guadian angel. She put on the masked that cursed her to where it forever. An alien lives inside her like Vemon and Eddie. And know they all have to live in her to live? What kind of adventure will this lead too?....

Rona Paisley, a 26 year old human female that can get and do what ever she wants. Her first priority is to find who killed her little brother, while learning about the mask, and possibly fall in love with this alien on her adventure? Well...you gonna have to read if you wanna find out..."

Title: A̲lienD̲eadH̲umanD̲oomed

That is the decription of it and I know the titles could use some work, but that is just for now. What do you think? Are you interested in it or not? Could it be improved or should it just stay as it is? Please don't be shy to talk and critique my work, just don't be mean about it..plz.

Well thats all I have for now, I'm putting this book( and the soundwave one) on hold until further notice.

See ya next time!!!

El3tric out!

P.S

I'm also gonna change my user name and profile picture to just El3tric and how I see El3tric.

New username: El3tric

New profile pic:

 I know, it sucks and I couldn't come up with a good color palette T~T

Thats is all now. Cya my little sparks! (That is now how I will refer to my followers ^3^ )