Ch. 5 sneak peak and A/N

~last time~

I did a brief summary of what happen and how I ended up here, excluding Jack, Raf and Miko. "I see...Well I guess you can stay here, and possibly help the autobots. Just be sure your dad doesn't know." He then turned back to the elevator and started to head up.

~Now~

"Pretty big bearings...for a human." Bulkhead approach Optimus. "Agent Fowler is concerned for his world, Bulkhead. As he should be."

I look over at my suit as the rest talk with themselves. I then asked Optimus, "Hey, do you guys have like any private space so I can change out of my clothes into my suit?" Optimus pointed down a hallway, "If you go that way, their is a small room where you can change." I thanked Optimus and walked down that way with my bag and suit. I start to take off my normal clothing and start to change into my spider suit.I grab something else out of my bag, it was a jacket my mom made for me, I put that on as well. Taking a small hand-mirror out of my bag, I take a look at my face. "Alright, heres to a new city, well more like town, and a new threat to protect these people." I close the mirror and put it back in my bag. I pulled down my mask and take a deep breath. I put my old clothes in the bag and head back out.

Heeeeyy...sooo, I'm not dead. I know its been a while. I've been busy and feeling unmotivated. I hope you can understand that, but I'm now back for I don't know how long.

I've started working on chapter 5 and it should be out before or on christmas I'm not sure, So look out for that. Also thank you sosososo much for 4k views! I didn't expect this cringy ass book to gain that many views, as thats alot in my opinion. Thank you for reading this and I'll hopefully see you guys again soon. :)

Bye Bye~

casually leaves you alone with a watts redraw and my alien bounty hunter oc. sorry for the bad lighting, i'm literally in school drawing these...I have exams tomorrow and for the rest of the week :D:

I have exams tomorrow and for the rest of the week :D:

I got lazy on watts

I got lazy on watts..ignore my charger wire..