Prologue - Struggle of emotions

[Hey this is the prologue to the story I've promised, the events in the beginning are already planned so I can just publish this to see if it even sparks your interest. The Prologue is not long, as it is self-explinatory to what is going on and will eventually happen, so, I think the the prologue had done it's job.

Anyway, the characters seem OOC, well, according to the usual Reaction fics, but that's the point.

It's not a reaction fic, it simply derives from one, you will understand if you read the prologue what I wanted to establish.

THE TIME SETTING:

It's just as Kei was about to enter Kiyo's room when the confession took place, the proceeding events, have in mind that they are not dating and everything that happened due to them getting together will be non-existent.

I will treasure Kei in the One shot, I will try to give my best when writing her own timeline then.

Let's go: Kiyo × Shizuku × Adult COTE girls]

POV-chan is flustered, she doesn't know what to do, everyone is glaring at her Oni-chan, Kei is in the same position as herself, they can't do anything, suddenly, Kiyo opens his eyes and glances at his surroundings, and his gaze finally lands on the entity in front of him.

"Is this what you were aiming at?" Resounded the voice of Ayanokouji in the theater, everything was silent as the entity seemingly took everyone's voice. And let out a huge grin.

Earlier

"Ayanokouji you bastard, why did you do that to her?!" Sudou roared, if not enough for Ayanokouji's monologue during the Island exam, he went ahead and outdone himself with his actions against Karuizawa.

"You trash, just go and die!" Shinohara and other girls exclaimed. While the randoms were throwing insults and all at him, the people most relevant in his life were all preoccupied with their own views.

Honami was disturbed, distrust was implanted in her. She didn't knw what to do, her savior was such an individual, how can she still trust him? She let her guard down in front of him during that time in his room, twice, she doesn't know what to do with these feelings, but the slight headache didn't let her throw away all of her emotions.

Kushida liked the way things developed, people were forgetting about her own misgivings.

Horikita was also quite scared, she doesn't trust him one bit anymore, how could she, his methods and thinking are too cruel. If she still relied on him, she would get dragged down too so, she chose to just keep looking down.

Kei was stunned at what has been happening, the surroundings in uproar and none even let's her talk.

Satou on the hand was gloomy, she was interested in someone who did things like that?! She couldn't help but just be stunned, but there's a tug on her heart, making her unable to think negatively of him.

Sakayanagi is still not in a state to calm down things, the supernatural event and happenings were just taken out of her control, so, she can only grit her teeth and lament her sickness.

Hiyori didn't know what to do, Ryueen still cared for his classmates and did just things his way, but Ayanokouji... he seemingly even disregards his classmates, she scared, naturally, she was in a state of denial.

Is in turmoil, Haruka is trying to calm down Airi while she herself hasn't even begun getting her feelings in order, her mind was haywire and sweat appeared on her forehead. Keisei was in various states, betrayal, anger and despair. He couldn't gloss over this.

Akito was not sure, he was feeling discomfort to no end, his heart is beating faster, he's trying to find sense on this situation, something just doesn't let him accept things as all others are doing, things happened that lingered on his mind, despite hearing his friends thoughts, he felt that the layer of mystery on his friend just increased, everything is answered in the video, the only thing that has been an exception was; Why was he like this?

Hirata was tearing up and clenching his fists, he would have probably attacked him if Ayanokouji didn't help him grow, he just could close his eyes and look away from it but... when he looked towards the victim, he was stunned, she didn't look like a victim at all, rather, she was bothered by the constant questioning and worry, while her eyes only showed worry for someone else not at all gratitude at her friends' worry. A faint spark of hope was ignited in his heart but he...