Phantom

[Guess who's back, back again, not this story, wait go again.

Photo is Amagiri Yuna. Btw, the is just imagined, I have not even looked it up lol. I will eventually change her last name, give me alternatives.

Anyway, long time no see, I can honestly see that this story would have different people reading it than my one shots lemon and so on, so I guess you guys waited quite a lot. But I just want to say, I will never drop this story, so no fear of that if you like it, and I decided to invest more time in writing a chapter, people might notice that I more than often missing words, uncorrelated paragraphs and so on, that's due to me not writing the story in one go, and a mind-map on how to progress the story won't make it easier to write in the sense of structure grammatically and fluency. That's why I will be taking more time for a single chapter, because even if I write it out, I will overwork it until I'm satisfied, which I didn't do before as I just wrote what came to mind with the ideas that I wrote down and wrote just away. It's to increase the readability.

Well, further, I have to notice, that for some reason this story has been for so long number 1 in the Shizuku rankings and quite high in the R18 rankings despite not one R18 chapter being out up till now. Thanks for the support, I guess. I don't know how that's calculated but it just indicates for me that the story is well received.

Now to the chapterly idea;

Kiyo saving NTR girls. Honestly, on one hand, I like NTR because of the intensity and couldn't care less about the supposed childhood friends, boyfriends and love interests, I couldn't care less about the sadism of the guys stealing the girl, but the girls themselves is the only thing that disgusted me about it, not because the way they behave, but because the what they had to go through, and that's what's repulsive, I mean, NTR as many guys as you want, but don't mistreat the girls you stole, Mr. Antagonist, like pros- you get what I mean, I honestly liked some stories where the MC was transported into a world of crossover hentai's but this is solely based on girls that suffered in their stories, and I think, he would be a great MC for that, simply because his lack of naivety in handling such matters and no greed in matters of those girls and by no means any abuse, I think he would be perfect for that setting in the matter of just saying that he has a system that gives him the reason to that in the first place.

Anyway, that was the idea and now into more deep matters into the story.

See you at the end.]

Masumi Kamuro POV

At the beginning of yet another year, I wonder, will I have to teach again a class full of brats that can only bring trouble? Drawing classes should be popular in schools, simply due to it not needing any effort, thus you could just go along with it, but they for some reason find ways to disturb people who really want to put in effort.

Art is a concept were the relationship between effort and accomplishment is so surreal, that it is nearly ridiculous to compare. A normal person won't value an abstract work the same as a work in the epoch of realism.

People have their own views, their own cognitive likes, they might like a work of art visually more than the other, but they fail to see the point of art.

Painting is not only creating a pleasing picture, but also like saying a story with perfect grammar is by default a masterpiece, no, the grammar is not an important part of a story, it's the story itself that decides whether the end product is something valuable.

Just like that, nearly every professional painter can draw such realistic pictures you would see all around, there is big difference in quality, but it still is dimensions above most average people. Making a painting is like writing the story, the dialogues being the coloring, the chapters being the phases and the visual being the grammar, every stroke is a word.