A girls guilt.

[Shizuku, we are coming~ it might be a bit confusing but please bear with my emotional ass that can't write emotional scenes just like I can't write sex-scenes without trying to crack a joke.

For those Who don't like Reaction stories, it will be more like seeing a different perspective, you will see what I mean with that in this chapter, the reactions shown will not be about the events, just the end of the videos, like that, or like here, seeing different POVs.

Anyway, for people who are not interested in my One shots story:

This silver-haired girl is POV-chan, whenever I switched the perspective, I would write it like the perspective itself was a little girl and when writing from Kiyo's POV, she would sit on top of his head, and when it's 3rd POV, she would be looking at everything from somewhere, like in the reaction story where she sits on the chandelier and looks down on the studants.

So, there are 2 OC girls, Shizuku who got reincarnated 16, and POV-chan 15 years old, but POV-chan will still be a loli. BTW I don't want more supernatural events so, POV switch will be normal again, don't want to have superpowers now. Despite that, I feel her identity is bad, tell me what you guys think, I won't change the names POV-chan and Thalia, but at least her Identity is not hard to change. Prometheus? Because of his dream? Hestia? For his longing after a human heart? Such things... like Demeter the milf god... damn, I would do her... Danmachi. I'm not even a fan of Danmachi, I can't stand Bell at all.

Anyway, I will use the situation of the reaction to write the story and for you to understand.]

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka POV.

"Oni-chan, stop staring, but if you want y-you can just continue." The silver-haired girl on top of me exclaimed and still blushed, but I can't help but stare at you, what are you doing here? Why are you sitting on top of me? Why did you call me Oni-chan? What is your bust size-?

"No ecchi Oni-chan." The girl interrupted my train of thought as she lightly hit my chest with a bit of teary eyes. Seems like every time I think of a girl bust size; they will immediately notice it. This womanly intuition is something else. Can I attain it too? It would be a clear advantage to have it, but that's not important right now.

"Hey, could you finally tell me what's going on?" I asked her, she seems to be someone related to that entity, there's no problem with asking this question.

I lifted my upper-body and she fell right off me, I sat down on the bed and now fully observed her, she seems to as tall as Sakayanagi, her hair silver, with a strand of black and amethyst eyes, her face was really cute, no impurities or scars are seen on her skin, she definitely a top-tier beauty.

She also sat up straight up but immediately went over to me just to sit in my lap, I don't mind particularly but she should start explaining.

"Well, your assumption is right, I can answer your questions, and I was in fact instructed to introduce you to this life. First things first, my name is Thalia Ayanokouji." Thalia? Like the goddess of comedy and idyllic? "I am your step-sister in this time and our parents sadly died in an accident, we have enough money on the bank for ten years so, tuition fees are taken care of. We will both be attending the same school as Shizuku, who is in the second year, in fact, her route to the school goes by this house we have for ourselves."

"Seems like I have nothing to worry about, then Thalia, why are you here?" I asked her, there's no reason for her to be here as far as I understand, surely not to just give this explanation.

"Let's say I know that entity that sent you here, before you ask, yes, but I only was supernatural, I gave it up to be with you like this."

Saying that, she looked up to me, affection in her eyes, but... why does she look like she knows me just like that entity, as expected, this is probably-