Little talk.

[Well, despite the anxieties I had when writing the last chapter that you guys wouldn't like it, it was well received.

******************SPOILER ALERT – LEAKED PICTURES OF THE LN**********************

BTW. The illustrations for year 2 vol.4 are lit, really hyping me up for it. Ryueen illustrations, oof. I think he's going to finally find out about 20mil bounty when fighting Housen, Nagumo still not given up on Honami and starts to target her surroundings, maybe that's why Kiyo and Chihiro are together alone in the forest at night. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And YURI team man, now I kinda ship MioNe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

**********************************************************************************

Imagine Kiyo being single until the third year, and with the arrival of the new students, Ichinose's sister comes as well, she is after all 2 years younger. Her sister learns of Honami's crush on Kiyotaka and tries to take him away like the hairclip she wanted, she tries to seduce him and gradually falls in love while spending time on her plan, Honami, gets wind of her plan and makes an immediate move on Kiyo, trying to get him, fearing her first love will be stolen. They start dating and it causes uproar under students, while Kiyo is busy getting 20 million points for her transfer to his own class, Honami is duking it out with her sister, in the end they somehow make up and decide to share their first love! Returning home, Kiyo leaves them for a year, destroys the whitroom and his father and when he comes back, their mom falls in love with him too, EPIC Oyakodon!

Anyway, let's get rolling with the chapter, if someone wonders, I write these notes before the chapter begins. And the ideas just pop in my head or I had them a while ago and just share them here.]

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka POV

"You... you never cared about anything else but winning... about surviving from day to day..." Shizuku said in an upset but hoarse voice.

She blames herself for the increase in intensity of the curriculum once I was the last survivor, naturally, they would want to explore my limits, a humans limits, but they can't immediately raise it by a whole league, they need to make it logical so, they just intensified the current curriculum with increased number repetitions, increased speed in taught material, my programs were tailored around me, to attack all of my weak spots; simulations to heighten my adaptability, the level of my opponents rose exponentially, until, I had to fight against national level fighters who compete internationally, I had a couple of fights with the likes that would even overshadow Albert.

All in all, for my generations, despite it being already named the demonic 4th, the training I had to endure when I was all alone was something straight from the abyss. Naturally, as the last one to fall besides me, she could interfere what kind of training I had to go through after her death.

If we had been together, they wouldn't go on and explore the limits of the human body, they would continue with the regular curriculum.

Anyway, I never harbored any ill feelings for her, despite her own psyche taking a big hit, this should be easily brought under control.

I don't let her escape as I immediately approach her and take her in my embrace, we fall onto my bed and lie sideways, as she buries her head into my chest.

"I don't mind what happened to me, whether you attribute it due to my life in the Whiteroom or a forced state. Even now, that I try understanding all these emotions, the emotions you showed me that day, I won't hate you, I won't resent my past and I won't resent the Whiteroom, I'm not sure if you know, but the Whitroom doesn't exist anymore..." Letting her digest this information, she gripped my shirt and curled up a bit, she probably also lived with the fear of being confronted with the demons of her past.