Freedom and Lucid Dream.

[Sorry for the big delay, got some stuff to deal with... looks at FBI-chan...

That's why I'm gonna say that I had a surprise break, it's not a surprise if you know about it, so here you have it.

None of the pictures belong to me.

Did you know that HiyoriBestGirl31 is going to stop updating? I know... he wants to go and train to beat everyone up, and train chess...Well, in the end, he's going to stop updating...

Let's gang up on him in chess, he can't beat 100s of queens *smirks*

A reminder, I ain't gonna add OCs in this fic besides POV-chan and Shizuku for the cargo ship, unless you all want them to join but it's really your decision.

I really came far... I'm at 85k+ words both stories counted in. That's why I'm not sure how to transition this story now to the school setting, I have ideas about their relationship how to start them and everything, but this day I'm writing about is like torture for me, the biggest leap in relationship was already done... so I guess I'll have to gambarre...

Your daily dose of Adisial...

It's a one-shot idea, got it when I came over the subreddit browser waifus...

So, basically instead of the cote girls, it will be browsers, but you could also take cote girls appearance for them, like Airi – IE-Chan and so on. And they fight over Kiyo, he isn't sure what to do due to some girls suddenly popping up in his life who claim to be incarnation of internet browsers, who will prevail? Cute Firefox-chan? busty gOOgle-chan? slow IE-chan? Kuudere Bing-chan? Tsunere Yahoo-chan? Hentai level melons Opera-chan? Yandere Micro. Edge?

Well, there it goes, but suddenly PornHub-chan, Hanime-chan and nHentai-chan come as well and reverse rape him with the power of Hentai, but it reverses uno cards them and they soon get dominated as well, shit hits the fan, and the boys commit suicide as they see the unnatural beauties preggy due to Hornykouji.]

POV-chan's POV as Mama POV is watching her daughter go to school like a normal kid, she's really happy that she can finally live together with the man she loves, but her daughter's thoughts are anything but pure, but as she respects her daughter's privacy, she doesn't know that.

As I make my way to school, I'm getting more and more irritated, did people forget me?!

No, I'm a loli, no way they would forget me.

Anyway, I walked out on time, why you ask? Because I see my target there in the front.

It was a boy with a pathetic posture, skinny and literally no presence whatsoever, he had the generic look with black hair and black eyes. His head hung low as he walked towards school, a blush visible on his face, which is due to-

Amagiri Yuna, a school beauty, well, by their school standards, she is slightly lower than the beauties in AHNS, but still, a flower is a flower, she can elevate her beauty with her charm, she has lush black hair, royal blue glassy eyes, thin seductive lips, her body is not that matured, but she still has curves especially with her thin waist.

She maliciously grinned as she switched her gaze back to the wimpy childhood friend of Yuna, she will make sure to have fun.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­________________________________________________________________________________

Ayanokouji Kiyobaka POV

I'm standing in the kitchen right now, I left Shizuku up there for her to sort out some feelings on her own, meanwhile, I started to look around and get familiar with everything before making something for Shizuku.