Chapter 3 - Peter's Party

You have a towel wrapped round you as you walk from your shower to your room, When you get to your room you notice Steve standing there. You quickly grip the towel tight so there is no chance of it falling.

"Lost are we?" You give him a smirk as he turns around.

He stands there for a second, staring at you while you walk to the wardrobe and lift down your dress.

"Hello? Steve?" You say as you lie your dress on your bed.

He stutters "um, yeah, hey y/n, I just wanted to give you this, you left it down in the training room, um earlier today" he sets your phone and AirPod on the bed.

"Thanks but I should really start getting ready, I don't want to be late for the second time today" you both laugh.

As he's leaving he says "see you later y/n" and gives you smile.

You continue to get ready for the party, you curl your hair and do a black and silver eye shadow, to match your dress. You then slip into the black, fitted, tight dress that you picked out for tonite. You finish buckling your high heel shoes.

~~~~~~

You strut into the party with your classic walk, you can feel everyone staring at you, it's mostly the avengers and a few of Peters friends from school, he isn't there yet. You quickly scan the room and notice Nat and Wanda at the bar so you walk over to them.

"Looking good" shouts Nat.

"You go girl" scream Wanda. You all laugh.

"Well you both look simply amazing" you say back to them.

Wanda looks over your behind you to see Steve staring at you in awe. "Looks like you have caught boys eyes y/n" she laughs and points to Steve.

You turn around to see Steve staring at you, he notices and gives you a smile and walks over to you. You feel your face getting hot.

"We'll leave you to it" says Nat as she nudes Wanda and they walk off.

"You look beautiful y/n, can I get you a drink?" Asks Steve.

"I always look amazing, but you don't scrub up too bad Rogers"

All of a sudden Tony comes running in and shouts "he's here, everyone shut up!"

Everyone goes quiet as they wait for Peter to come in. He stumbles with a blindfold on in with his aunt may and happy leading him. He takes of the the blindfold and everyone shouts "Surprise!" He looks shocked as he thanks everyone for coming and making this so special for him.

~~~~~

As you turn round to talk to Steve again you can see Tony coming over towards you.

"This can't be good" you whisper to Steve and he laughs.

"Y/n" says Tony in a serious voice.

"Brother!" You say back to him in a sarcastic voice.

Tony looks you up and down and says "Don't you think your outfit is a bit inappropriate for this occasion?"

You give him a sarcastic smile and reply with "well it's a dress Tony, it's what people wear to parties." You can see he is getting angrier with you.

"Why don't we go for a talk y/n" you look at him as if to say no chance and roll your eyes.

"Tony, it's a birthday party for a 18 year old, look around, there's kids dressed worse than me. And beside, what I wear isn't up to you, I could have came naked if I really wanted to" you look and Steve and see he's trying not to laugh.

"Now, if you will excuse me, I have to go and wish the birthday boy a happy birthday."you say with a smirk.

You can feel Tony and Steve watching you walk away.

~~~~~~~

"Peter!" You shout across the room to get his attention.

"Y/n, I didn't know that you'd be here" he stands up and comes over to hug you "you didn't have to come you know" he says as he hugs you.

"Well I never miss a party, after all the last name is stark" you both laugh and talk about how good the party is, it it's not long before Peter is pulled away to talk to someone else.

You are standing at the bar waiting for another drink when someone approaches you. "Well, aren't you a sight for sore eyes baby! The names flash" he says in a really cocky voice. You turn around to see who it is. It's a boy that looks around the same age as Peter.

"Is it not past your bedtime?" You smile as you take a drink. "Aw baby, don't be like that." He moves closer to you and puts his hands on your ass.

You laugh as you say "I'm going to give three seconds to remove your hands." Meanwhile Steve, Nat, Wanda, Tony and Thor are all standing talking and Steve sees what's happening.

"Um guys, I think someone should help y/n."

Tony looks over and sees what's happening. "I told her that dress was trouble, but does she ever listen, NO!" He sets his drink down and is about to walk over when Nat pulls him back.

"She doesn't need her big brother to hit anyone right now, and besides, she can handle it herself."

Just as she says that you grab his hand, twist it behind his back and small him face down on the bar. He shouts out in pain and you push his arm further up his back.

"That's enough y/n" shouts Tony. You look over to realise they have all been watching you. You let flash go and walk over to them and see Nat and Wanda laughing.

"Told you she had it under control Tony" says Nat while laughing.

"For the record, this is exactly what I meant by the dress being inappropriate y/n" exclaims Tony. You rolls you eyes and grab his drink out of his hand and take a drink.

"I see you haven't changed your drink in about 40 years" everyone laughs but Tony. "Oh come on Tony, brighten up, it's just a bit of fun."

Tony starts to get annoyed with you and him being him replies with "I was right! And you hate to admit it y/n."
You quickly reply with "so what's? What does it matter to you what I wear or who I talk to or anything? Since when do you actually care?" Tony shoots you a look and snatches his drink of your hand and storms off.

"Someone's in a mood" you laugh and go off with Nat and Wanda to dance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count 1116

Thanks you for reading guys. Next one will be up shortly