Some things to know

Hey guys, super sorry for not updating for like a year lol. I'm going back and editing the story (so many mistakes) for now but I won't promise I'll update, but I'll try. I'm actually super surprised I get notifs that people are adding this to their list 😭 but I love you for doing that.

I hope you enjoy this story!
This is some Knowledge about your character
________________________________

You live Michigan

You play volleyball, a wing spiker, and you are your teams ace. Your serve will be a jump float and a powerful jump serve. You aren't quite close with your teammates, but they are chill and liked you in a way.

Your mom died giving birth to you, and your dad left when you were 3 years old due to money problems. You are now living with your aunt, but you aren't exactly close to each other.

You haven't spoke to anyone since Kindergarten, due to bullying. It had a huge impact and not having many friends to trust, you never really spoke. Everyone was used to it by the time you were in middle school. You had some bullying here and there but shrugged it off.

Your aunt is a professional boxer, so whenever you have time, you work on fighting skills. She would go rough on you sometimes, but by now you're pretty used to having random bruises whenever you wake up in the morning. Now that you're older, you can defend yourself from strangers really well.

You came from quite a rich family, as your aunt's a professional boxer and your mom left a lot of money after she died. She lended to you, but your aunt took it for safe keepings.