Practice

Sorry guys for not uploading the second part of the special, I just decided not to do it bc Halloween was over. But, if you do want me to make the second part, I will!

And also tysm for commenting for those of you who do, I couldn't appreciate it more. I love reading them and it gives me motivation to write more of this story.

ANYWAYS ENJOY MY LOVELIES <33
__________________________________

-Y/N'S POV-

As I walk out of the dorm building, I see many girls and a few boys. I assumed most of them were heading towards the volleyball court, so I just followed them.

Looking at the time, I realize that the boys won't be at the gym when I arrived, so I decided to head to the small snack store near the library that the campus had.

Breaking from the group of fans and heading towards the cafe, I stumble upon Goshiki.

"Oh, hey y/n! I heard you were coming to watch us practice!" He says excitedly. I nod with a smile and a thumbs up. His face turns a light pink, then asks as he fiddles with his fingers, "can I walk you there?"

I take out my phone, saying that he absolutely can, but I was getting a drink and a snack before I went. "Oh please y/n! Let me buy for you!" He says, "for, u-uh, that hug earlier! My treat!"

He wouldn't stop begging, so I finally gave in. It also worked for me because, i again, forgot I didn't have money. I walked around the store quickly, finding juice, a granola bar, and small pack of candy.

We walk up to the cashier, and I hand him my items. He tells me my total and Goshiki gives him the money. The cashier hands me the bag of goods, and I take them with a bow.

Goshiki and I set foot out of the store, heading straight for the gym.

The wind was picking up, and of course my dumb self didn't bring a jacket. The gym wasn't too far though, so I just hoped that we would arrive soon with good heating conditions in there.

Not long after, we arrive at the gym. Most of the team was stretching, some were waiting for others to stretch, and some playing with a volleyball.

When they noticed we walked in, I immediately got greeted by some teammates I haven't seen before.

"Hi, I'm Taichi Kawanishi."
"I'm Hayato Yamagata!"
"Hello, I'm Reon-"

'Wait- is that the guy from the dorms?'

Reon was the dude sneaking out of the girls dorms, how odd. He seemed to remember me too, because his face got darker as he stared at me.

Then Tendou shouts over, "Reon, no staring at y/n, you know that's rude." Reon then starts apologizing, mainly for staring, but he also seemed to be apologizing about how we first met.

Once the introductions were over, Tendou came over and said with a smile, "I'm so glad you're here!" Those words and his smile just made me retaliate it back.

Then a loud whistle blew.

"Alright boys, line up and let's do some warmups! You know what to do!" The coach shouts, then looks at me, "hey! No fans allowed on court while practicing! Go to the bleachers now!"