Middle School

Y/N POV 7th grade FRIDAY

*ring* *ring* *ring*

I lazily opened my eyes. 'Err, I don't want to go to school' I thought with a groan reaching over to my alarm clock. After turning my phone off, I sigh and got dressed.

I went to a public school, so I put on a comfy but presentable outfit. It was a simple dark gray sweatshirt with ripped jeans and black shoes. I put my hair up and put some strands out so I didn't look to weird.

As I finished with that, I went to the kitchen to find my aunt up and early. She was making breakfast and was cooking bacon right now.

I tap her shoulder to know I was there. She flinched a little bit gave me a soft smile.

"Hello y/n, I hope you like breakfast today, and hurry up and eat it so I can do the dishes before we leave." She says kindly, but there was some tone to it. I don't blame her, it was early in the morning.

Finishing up my breakfast, I quickly went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I then washed my face. When I'm done I make sure I had everything in my backpack.

"Y/n! We need to leave in 5 minutes!" My aunt says. I put my pencil bag in my backpack and quickly zipped it up. I ran towards the front door and went outside. My aunt was warming up the car. After getting in the car, my aunt stays on her phone but pulls out of the driveway.
________________________________

-At School-

My aunt dropped me off at the front of the school. After getting out of the car, she drives off to begin her day, while my day will probably be like the others.

Sometimes, here and there, I would get snarky and bad comments about me from others. Mira still bullied me somewhat every other day.

-

I walk to my 3rd period class, Japanese. I took a liking to Japanese ever since I found out my grandpa on my moms side was half Japanese. I plan on going there when I'm older to get away from here. I just enrolled in this class at the beginning of the semester.

To start off with going to Japan, I would need to know the language, obviously. I want to learn at a young age instead of in high school so I know more words by then.

My train of thoughts were interrupted by someone harshly bumping into me.

"Oh sorry there, I didn't hear you come this way." Mira said, chuckling. Dalia was chuckling right beside her. She was still friends with Dalia, but Harmony moved schools.

I rolled my eyes and began getting up again. "Hey! Don't you roll your eyes at me!" Mira threatened. She pushed me down as soon as I got up.

She then sashayed away, probably thinking that I was terrified of her for not fighting back. Honestly, I didn't fight back because I didn't want to get suspended. It was a waste of energy and time, so usually I would just shrug it off.

The passing period was almost over, so I had to get up and speed walk down the hall. I passed some kids giving me a weird look, I just ignored it, it's pretty common.

As I sat down in my seat, the bell rang. 'That was close.' I thought. I then got out my notebook and wrote down what was in the board - おはようございます - and below it, it said 'Good Morning'

I was ready to start this class.