Chapter 14 Time's Up

Monique Castillo (Julianna's Mom)

"What the fuck you mean you haven't found her?"

"Boss it seems like you got wrong information, she's not in Miami I checked fight records, credit card usage and every hotel and motel in this place"

"CHECK AGAIN!!!" I yelled over the phone.

"Boss you sure that bitch didn't lie to you?"

"I'll call you back" I said as I hang up the phone.

If that fool played me we were gonna have it out, she knew damn well not to mess with me.

"Yes boss"

"Clive get those bitches"

"What did Courtney do now?"

"Just do what I say and stop questioning me" I said hanging up on him too. Courtney was gonna pay for this.

Courtney

I was in the kitchen preparing to make dinner since Julian said he would be home today. From the week Julianna was shot at he's been searching for Monique ass and I couldn't wait for him to find her. I wish I could be of help to him but if I told him I knew where she is right now, I would be getting the third degree from him. Soon I heard my phone started ringing looking over at the phone it was the devil herself calling. What does she wants now? I asked myself as I picked up the phone.

"Where the fuck is Julianna?" I heard her yelled in my ears.

"I told you she's in Miami"

"Bitch she's not in Miami, did your ass lied to me?"

"Monique I'm telling the truth when I asked Julian he said she was there with her friends from the trap" I responded with fear in my voice.

"Well until I find her I will be holding on to your precious little girls" she said and my body felt numb as I could feel my eyes starting to water because I knew how evil she was.

"In the mean time I want you to shoot Julian ass!" She added causing me to drop the spoon that was in my hands and my jaw dropped.

"What?"I asked.

"Kill his ass but first find out where my daughter is or today will be the last time you see yours" she said as I heard a ding from my phone and looking down was a picture of my daughters tied to a chair in a dark room.

I was about to beg her to let them go but the line was cut. I stood at the kitchen island thinking of what a mess I have placed myself in, she was a cold hearted bitch and her daughter was just like her. I have to tell Julian about what I know I said to myself but my other half was responding Do it you stupid bitch and die, atleast with Monique if you do what she says and she gets what you want you have another day to live, telling Julian he will kill you then Julianna will bring you back to life and kill your ass again. I went back and forth thinking to myself. A ding to my phone was what brought my attention back to reality, I looked down to the message infront of me.

Try get this done before the sunsets or your going to be the one to see the sunset.

I looked at the message and shake my head knowing this was one of Monique's minions can't even read or write.

"What are you thinking about?" I heard and I quickly turned around to face Julian.

"Ahh nothing" I said bending over to pick up the spoon I had drop earlier.

"How's the little one?" Julian asked walking over to me and started rubbing my stomach.

For a second there I forgot I was pregnant for him, I can't allow Monique to find out she would want me to get rid of it and I didn't want that. Fuck how am I going to get myself out of this shit. I yelled to myself in my head.

"Court you hearing me" I heard while julian waved his hands in my face.

"Sorry what did you say?"

"I asked how's the baby and what you making" he repeated.

"Baby is fine and I'm not sure as yet what's for dinner?" I replied.

"Now leave me let me do my thing" I added pushing him out the kitchen.

"Ok ok" he said stepping backwards with his hands up.

I couldn't shoot him, I love him even though I did some shit and I wasn't supposed to fall for him, I cared for him. But if I didn't i would lose my daughter's and if I did, I would lose my other child father and on a constant run from him and his daughter.

Ding.

I am watching you tic tac tic tac ⏰

I looked down on the message and shake my head and decided to make dinner to take my mind off things. And hour later I was finish and called Julian down for dinner. He took his seat and I sat beside him as we both ate in silence until I speak up.

"So I heard julianna wasn't in Miami" I said taking a drink of koolaid. I looked over at Julian who was looking at me some type of way.

"Who told you that?" He asked raising a brow.

"My girls, they were in Miami. I told them that's where she was for the summer" I said continuing to eat my food.

"I see" was julian only reply and we went back silent.

"So where is she?" I asked about 3 minutes later. "Aren't you a little bit curious of where she might be?" I added.

"Why would I Jay can handle herself... Why are you so interested in her where about though?" He asked with a serious face as he pushed the plate from infront of him.

"She's my step daughter aren't I suppose to be atleast a little bit worried" I said standing up and took up the plates to bring to the sink.

"She's cool" he replied, so I decided to drop the topic before he started to think of me been up to something even though I was.
I looked over at him who was now on his phone sending a text, I had to do it now before it is too late, I could tell on his face and how focus he was there was a thought running through his mind.

Julian/Boss

Yow think I found our Snitch!!! Come over now!!!

Was the last thing I sent to my brother when I heard a gun went off and a warm feeling runs through my body and I fell to the floor holding my chest. I manage to look at the direction the shot came from and there I saw Courtney with the gun in her hands with tears running down her cheeks. That bloodcloth bitch. I thought.

"You better hope I'm dead bitch cause if I'm not I'm coming for u bloodcloth" was the last thing I said before she pulled the trigger again and everything went black.

Hello reader's

I know I know I have been missing in action but trust me it wasn't on purpose I was busy doing some school stuff since I'm a final year student... Planning my wedding that I had in November and preparing for my baby girl that I had in January...

I will try my best to upload at least every week or every other week.

Enjoy thou thanks for reading and please comment so I know if the story is ok