Chapter 29 - Kidnapped

Damani

"Julian!!Julian!!Julian!!" I burst through the front door of his home and slammed the door shut.

"Juliannnn!!" I screamed on top of my lungs from the bottom of the stairs.

"What!!" his thunderous voice yelled back at me. 

"I think somebody just took Julianna"

"What!!" the same tone of voice said as the steps increased down the stairs.

"I was talking to her on the phone and she started to yelling at someone to let her go, a gun shoot went off." I said a little furious and upset at myself for walking away from her and for not talking her out of going on that damn date.

"Who took her? Where the fuck was she"

"I dont know she went on a date, that's all i know boss, with that ugly nigga from her school" I added.

I watched as Julian walked away to a room down the hall, he was more upset than I am but that's acceptable, it was his child. I stood there waiting for him to return but all I could think about was Julianna. 

"Come on" I heard Julian say while walking towards the front door.

We hopped in his car and he pulled off into the dark night, only light on the road was the street lights in the neighborhood and our car, and as soon as we exited the community it was just us and the dark. It wasn't that late, so I wasn't sure why the night seemed even darker than any other night. As we drove in silence a thought ran through my mind.

"We need to find Kyle" I said to Julian who wore the darkest impression . If I didn't know him before this I would have thought he was Lucifer himself with that look on his face.

"Where the fuck we gonna find that nigga now Ghost. I really don't have time to waste" he spat.

"Seriously you do know that Kulture goes to school with this lowlife right" 

"Take care of that while I drive" 

Julianna 

I woke up feeling a sting in my leg, it was aching like I stump my toes in a piece of furniture but worst, as soon as I opened my eyes it was like the pain left from my leg and circulated itself in my entire body. What the fuck happen? I tried to focus on my surroundings but it seemed like I had been knocked out because everything seemed blurry. I turned my head and closed and opened my eyes a few times before I could focus. OK Julianna time to sort out this situation focus babygirl focus. Ok First, what happened? I thought while closing my eyes.

Omnipresence

Julianna stood outside of the restaurant and tried calling Damani, it took about three rings before he answered. Damani wasn't in the mood to talk after everything earlier, he was angry because of the situation; he still couldn't tell why Julianna didn't want to try being with him but with somebody else.

Everything seemed calm, as perusual,  but little did she know that someone was watching her all evening. The figure stood in the dark watching her on the phone, it slowly emerged without making a sound and before Julianna could reply to Damani's question the figure grabbed her. She fight to get away even pulled her gun but before she could shoot the one holding on to her another came and shot her in the leg. Before she could react to that incident she passed out and all she could see was darkness. Damani was on the other side of the phone screaming her name which develop in a anger and panic, he soon hang up and rushed to his car and sped off to Julian's house. Julian, well he was deep in something "wink" when her heard his front door opened and slammed. He got up and reached over for his gun to go to war when a familiar voice started to screm his name.

"Is that Ghost?" he turned and ask Courtney and she shook her head yes and pulled the covers over herself.
"This better be important" he said throwing the gun on the bed and walkd out angrily.

When Ghost told him the bad news that anger only grew much much higher, he made his way to the room down the hall and changed into some clothes and grabbed his gun and car keys, he later headed back out to see Damani thinking. He instructed him to come and they made their way to the trap in the dark night. Julianna however, was still in distress as she tried to focus and what was around her, but she felt as if she had drank a bottle of volka and someone used that same bottle to hit her across her head. She couldn't think, she was confused while the pain in her leg wasn't making it any better.

Over by the unknown warehouse Monique's husband was making jokes, he was feeling happy about his accomplishements. Was he gonna fail or was he gonna get what he wants?

"Hello sweetheart!" A voice from behind her said,  she couldn't turn, she couldn't even open her  eyes wide enough to see her surroundings.

"Don't worry the chloroform will subside soon, until then why don't you sit here and think about what you have done" the voice continued before it exited the room and then the lights went off minutes after.

Seriously this situation, damn i was really distracted to make this happen. I thought, then Damani filled her mind. Oh when I see him I'm going to kill him, if it wasn't for him and his stupid temper tantrum I would not be in this mess. Ok Julianna calm down.  Honestly this is more of my fault than his. Now I just need to feel better and get out of this.

Damani and Julian split up, Damani went to find Kyle and Julian went to get his tech guy to track Julianna's where abouts. Damani jumps out of his jeeep and walked swiftly up to Kyle's house. Everything was going normal in the Pyne's house until Damani kicked the door pointing his gun at the individual in the living room. The fear on the face of the beautiful woman made her look like a princess in distress, but Damani cold-hearted self could careless as his princess was also in distress.

"Where the fuck is Kyle?" his high tempered thounder of a voice echoed through the living room cause the lady to jump.

"Upstairs" she sweet soft voice rackled as the whispered the answer.

"Get him" Damani ordered pointing his gun up the stairs.

"What are you doing in my house?" i male voice from the direction of the kitchen said very strenly.

Damani slowly point the gun to his forehead before giving him a side eye. The devilious look on his face said all he needed to say. Soon Kyle came down the stairs and slowly walked over to his father with his mother closely behind.

"Where is Julianna?"

"Who is that?" the tall, skinny fragile man asked back.

"I don't know" Kyle responeded immediately.
"She left me at the resturant I figured she didn't enjoy the date bro" he added.

"I honestly don't know where she is" he answered.

Ringgggg. The cell phone went off in Ghost's pocket, the startling sound cause the lady to jump. Still pointing the gun at all three, Ghost answered and then immediately walked out the house.

"What the hell is going on?" the lady yelled breathing a sign of relief.

Julian

"Yow Ghost meet me at 24 Rosewood Rd. Now" I demanded before hanging up the phone.

"Yow Lucs keep me updated just incase she is moved, I'm going to meet Ghost at the intersection"

"Kool Boss" Lucs responded keeping his eyes on the monitor.

I drove as fast as i could to meet Ghost, it was almost the middle of the night, this whole incident was getting on my last nerves and i was also getting sleepy. I pulled up at location and saw Ghost smoking weed while leaning on his jeep.

"Why we here boss?" he asked as i stepped out of my van.

"According to Jay's tracking chip....."

"Tracking chip? Does Jay knows about this?" Ghost asked cutting me off.

"Yah mi know it weird but I have to protect my one daughter at all cost"
"Now come on" i added walking towards the container which stood beside a warehouse.

"How the fuck you found us?" yelled a Mexican man, as he stood up from the desk at the door.