Chapter 15.2 Savage

Julianna.

"Ghost where the fuck we going" I asked as I hopped in his truck.

"First to your father because he's awake and then to beat Courtney's ass" he said as he backed out the driveway.

"Where did you'll find her?"

"Trying to get some cash at an atm down mane" he said as he sped to the hospital.

"Seeing your dad for any other details plus he wanted to see you" he added as he drove right through the red light.

"And you made me dress like this?!" I asked looking down on my outfit as he glanced over at me.

"Gurl you sexy in anything" he said as we pulled in the parking lot.

We walked up to the floor that pops was at. We asked the nurse the room number and walked over to the room to see Bigs standing at the door entrance.

"Queen u back?" He said dabbing me.

"No I'm not, you never saw me " I said looking at him dead serious and he nodded.

We entered the room to pops on the phone while Uncle Julio sat in the chair also on the phone.

"Is it a call center up in here?" I said with a wide smile as I walked up to pops.

"Baby gurl" pops said putting away the phone and easying his self up a little to hug me.

"Take you time gurll" he added as I gave him a tight hug.

"I told you not to get fucking shot" I said moving away from him and giving him a slap on the shoulder.

"I never saw it coming... Speaking of which I'm gonna kill Courtney hoe ass" he said dropping the smile from his face.

"Not if I do it first, I told you to get rid of that bitch years ago pops. I never trusted her ass"

"The fucking hoe shot me, fed me then shot me.... rasscloth rat" he said with evil in his eyes. "Did you find her ass Ghost?" He added turning his attention to Damani.

"Found her stupid ass yes, dumb fuck didn't even know how to hide" Ghost replied with a little chuckle.

"Look pops I will handle her, just get better... Check on you later" I said kissing his forehead.

"You going?.... So quick" he asked. Ofcourse I was, my blood was boiling and I just wanted to go handle Courtney.

"Yes pops I'm going to end this bullshit" I said with a straight face walking through the door.

"Watch her she's crazy" was the last thing I heard pops said as the door closed behind me. I walked down stairs and waited at the truck for Ghost to come down. After a few seconds he came and we pulled out the lot. We drove for about 30 minutes before we came up to the warehouse. I pulled on a pair of gloves turned my phone off and left it on the back seat then jumped out the truck.
We entered the building to see I few persons dad had here starving before he decided it was time for them to die, 'he loved to see them suffer and I did too'. We walked down the hall to a dark room to see Courtney tied to chair motionless.

"WAKE UP BITCH" I shouted sending a slap across her face and she quickly raised her head up.

"Now that your up.. let's talk." I said pulling up a chair infront of her as I took a seat and held my gun between my legs.

I sit there watching her which seems like an hour of silence and I was already mad this was just add to it.

"I SAID BITCH LETS TALK" I shouted angrily sending another slap across her face and tears started to run down her cheek.

"Wh....wh... what do you wanna know" she said with a cracked voice looking up at me.

"Obviously everything..so go!!" I said leaning back in the chair.

"I was sent here to make your dad business fall by his ex Monique. I was supposed to set him up but it was unsuccessful and I ended falling for him" she said and I raise a brow at her dumb ass talking about love and shit and trying to kill him.

Bitch shut the fuck up, you trying to shot Ghost and you like his ass.

I don't like him... deaf much. I debated back and forth with myself until I snapped out of it when she kept telling me what she has done in the pass. I looked over at Ghost who now wore the same face as me and the guard at the door just shook his head in disbelief.

"I was the one that fucked up you'll coke drop in Jamaica, I was the one who put the letter on your bed, and I was told to shot him because I told her you were in Miami and she couldn't find you."

"She has April and Casey and I didn't want them to get hurt because she kidnapped them" she added making me screwed up my face. Did she think I give a fuck about her dumb offsprings.

"I have a great mind to shot you bloodcloth" Ghost said walking over to her with range.

"Hold you horses!" I said jumping up from the chair and pushing his chest.

"Jay let mi fuck her up.. look at the amount of shit she did a gwan with ... That fucking coke drop error caused mi my bloodcloth money ...police and shit all over trying to figure out the fuck a plane crash outta no where..mek mi shoot out her brains to bumbocloth" he said pushing pass me.

"Ghost I said wait" I yelled pulling him back.

"Fine do u ting man" he replied walking back to his spot while Courtney looked between him and I.

"I have a great mind killing you now but I need information... Where the fuck is this monique bitch"

"I can't tell y..."

"I SAID WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE" I cut her off. She went silent and looked down on the floor.

"I will kill u ass now and I still gonna find her"

"You can't kill me I'm pregnant with your sister or brother" he said looking up like I cared.

"I could care bloodcloth less sweetie... I will shoot u and that fetus because it means nothing to me... As far as I know it's your kid" I said holding her cheeks together squeezing them.

"So now tell me where the fuck monique is" I said pointing the gun between her eyes.

"She's at Motel 69.. on long bay street" she blurted out and held down her head.

"Call the guys" I turned to Ghost and he shook his head and walked out.

"Pops coming to deal with her ass, put her in one those cages and don't feed her" I said to the guard.

"When should I feed her?" The guard asked.

"When pops come however soon is that" I said looking over at her.

I headed for the door when she called out making me stop in my tracks.

"Julianna!"

"Can you save Casey and April please" I turned laughing.

"Please bitch ... depending on my feelings if monique don't kill them I just might" I responded laughing and walked out.

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛
Hey you'll hope you'll doing good.

This chapter and the next is a little cold hearted but we will be getting back to the good stuff soon.

Thanks for reading

Enjoyyyy