Chapter 17.2 Date Night II

Damani/Ghost

I pulled up at the restaurant and parked. I went around to Jay and opened the door to let her out.

"Owww you went all out for me baby" she cooed.

"Should have take you ass to McDonald's" I said closing the door.

"Still food I ain't picky" she replied and grabbed my hands.

"You know in Jamaica going to KFC is gold for some girls" I said as we walked in the restaurant.

"What!"

"KFC aka McDonald's" I said as we walked up to the lady.

"What! it's food isn't it....shouldn't be an issue where we eat"

"Good evening" the lady greeted us with a smile.

"Good evening. Reservation for two please" I replied.

"Name please?"

"Damani Biggs"

"Mr. Biggs this way" she said and walked off and we followed.

"When did you make a reservation?"

"When I sent you to get ready" I replied.

"And you got it?"

"Aren't we going to eat now"

"Here you go sir, a waiter will be with you soon" the lady said.

"Thank you" I said as I pulled out the chair for Jay and she took a seat.

"Thank you baby"

"I'm baby now?" I asked taking a seat infront of her.

"Call you what I wanna call u dumbass"

"How you even get this place though so quickly?" She asked looking around.

"I own it"

"Lies.... the lady at the front desk wouldn't ask for your name"

"Said I own it didn't say I hired the persons, I have a manager... I hired her.... she hired who she likes, when I bought it, I went to Jamaica I only deal with business over the phone" I replied.

"Thought you only work for dad"

"Didn't he teach you to always cover your tracks, can't driving big vehicle having the lastest of everything and don't work.... cops will watch and take you down for anything, needed something legal to cover up illegal shit"

"Yes he did, that's why I applied to colleges to study business"

"Cool"

"Good evening. I'm your waiter Ashely" I heard a girl walked up saying keeping her attention on me.

I looked over at Jay who was now looking between the girl and I.

"So what can I get you?" She asked directing the question to me and touched my shoulder.

"I'll have a different waiter please with a little bit of respect on the side" Jay answered staring at her.

"We don't have that!" The girl replied giving Jay attitude then turning back to me with a smile across her face.

I was amused, for two reasons, one I wanna see Jay put her in her place over me and two she's about to lose her job for not treating customers with respect and also flirting with customer with her ugly ass.

"Dam! get this hoe before I beat her face in" Jay turned to me.

"Beat who's face in and who you calling hoe bi...." The girl said before I saw Jay grabbed her in the throat and everyone was looking over at us now when she tried to call for help.