Chapter 11.2 Climax

📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢
WARNING IN THIS CHAPTER THERE IS SOME EVERY VIVID AND VERY VERY MATURE CONTENT

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
I REPEAT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
THANK YOU!
📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢

As we walked in the club the first thing that greeted us was Tyga-Do My Dance playing with naked girls in a ball twerking while other girls twerked an them niggas. Then the smell of smoke, hoes and niggas hit your nose. As we heard the music play the guys split up going through the crowd to find our table (section) and Kulture grabbed my hands and dragged me to the dance floor.

"Twerk bitch" she yelled over the music.

"K you know I can't twerk in this shit" I yelled at her but she decided to dance without me so I found my way to the table.

As I made it Ghost was smoking and Milo was talking up a girl.

"Where everybody else?" I asked over the music and they both pointed to the dance floor.

"No bottles" I asked.

"Look imma go get our drinks coo" I said and walk off.

I made my way through the crowd and went to the bar and ordered our drinks while the bar keep send over our bottles to the table. I made my way back through the crowd with a glass of Hennessy in my hands when I bumped into someone.

"Sorry" I said over the music and turned to see who it was.

"Twice in one day ma" I heard the cute boy from this morning say and I smiled.

"You look good ma" he added looking down on me licking his bottom lip.

"Thanks" I said and walked away when he pulled me back.

"I'm Jordon by the way" he said.

"Shit I didn't remember to ask you" I said smiling.

"Nice to meet you again." I added.

"Who you here with ma?"

"Her man!" I heard behind me and I knew it was Ghost dumbass.

Damani/Ghost

I was at the table when the waitress came up with the bottles of Hennessy, volka, champagne and some other stuff, some glasses and ice but J was no where in sight.

"Yow Milo you see j?" I asked as the girl he been chatting up with was twerking in his face.

"No nigga" he said fanning me off.

I got up from the sofa and decided to head to the bar to see if I found her. Tonight she was mine and she was only gonna hang out with me whether she liked it or not. Making my way through crowd bitches started touch on a nigga and asking me to dance with them. But my eyes were on J and I was gonna have her tonight. I continued through the crowd until I saw her chatting up with some other nigga so I walked up to her.

"Who you here with ma?" I heard his dumbass asked.

"Her man!" I said with a straight face while she almost break her neck looking back on me.

"Come on baby" I said pulling her my way.

"Let me the fuck go... The fuck wrong with you" she whined over the music but I just pulled her ass back to our section.

"What the fuck wrong with you?" She yelled in my face over the music when we made it back to the section.

"Sit your ass down you know you here with me and me alone... So fuck that ugly ass nigga you chatting up with" I said sternly and she looked down on me like I was crazy. Yes I was crazy... She made me crazy with her body and her stupid attitude.