Chapter 19 That Bitch

"Gurl I saw a hottie in lobby last night" Kulture said pulling up her leggings.

"She's brown, little shy, was in a nice blue dress" she continued before showing me a picture.

I looked at her and laugh.

"You mean Ghost slut?" I said laughing even more.

"Said she wasn't into guys"

"She told you that, but she was sucking dick minutes before" I said laughing even more before walking out the room.

Entering the living area the boys were playing game as usual and Damani was in the kitchen. I walked over to the fridge to get some orange juice.

"So we live now" Damani said looking at me.

"What you talking about?"

"Fuck you acting stupid for!"

"Fuck you shouting for !, Shit don't fucking raise your voice at me"

"Ahhhhh husband and wife....grandma and grandad" Leek said looking over at us.

"Shut up" we both said in sync, he raised his hands and turned around.

"U were mad disrespectful. Nigga called you last night you didn't come"

"I was mad disrespectful..... nigga fuck u..and fuck u bitch too" I said walking off.

Three Miles from the Hotel (Omnipresent)

"I told you fools to get close to them, meaning date them!!"

"Boss his bitch is disrespectful and I'm gonna put her in her place" the girl said.

"Aylia shut up, I said handle Ghost, Alex is incharge of Julian's daughter"

"Sure this will work boss?" Alex asked.

"As long as you'll do your jobs... it will. You'll are acting like fools."

"Boss, we don't like them, they killed my mom . Your wife!!" Alex added shouting.

"If we don't take it slow, we won't get to fuck them up. Ok."

"Okay" Aylia and Alex said insync.

"Now what's the plan?"

"We Date them and kill them" Alex said looking over at his father/Boss.

"Stupid. I mean for the weekend!" He replied slapping the desk and shouting.

"OH... gonna stop by the hotel later to meet Ghost"

"Gotta track Jay and accidentally meet"

"Good do that, and remember don't fuck it up"

"Yes boss" they both replied and walked out of the office.

"So you sucking that nigga dick?" Alex asked grabbing Aylia's hand.

"Baby I'm just doing my job" she replied rubbing the side of his face. "You will get your turn soon as for now we strangers baby" she added walking off.

BACK AT THE HOTEL

Julianna lay in bed scrolling through in Instagram when she heard mourning from the other room.
"Ghost dumpass" she thought as she got up out of bed ready to bang on the door, when she noticed he was still in the kitchen eating.

"What!?" Damani asked taking a smoke.

"Nothing"

"So that dude, what's his face, your new man?"

"Does it even matter?"

"Just wondering, you have me here and you out looking another nigga"

"Don't you have a bitch coming in and out of the hotel"

"She's a damn one night stand."

"Wasn't I one too?" Julianna asked raising her brows.

"What! Jay i told you, I'm yours and your mine"

"Hummm" Julianna said and walked over to the fridge.

"Heyyyy Baby", Aylia said walking in through the elevator.

"Why u deh here?" Damani asked while Julianna made up her face.

"Baby you told me to come here" she replied rubbing down his shoulder.

"We got some leeches in here" Julianna said walking off with a glass of orange juice.

"Excuse me?"

"Your excuse"

"Do. Not. Start." Damani said rubbing his forehead.

"Ever since i have been here you acting like I'm fucking your man, he's mine!"

"Bitch you're in my hotel room, you can leave then maybe i wont have any problem with you, how about that?" Julianna replied.

"My man is here so I'm not leaving"

"I am not your man, never told you that we fucked once last night how the fuck we reach a "Im your man", gyal don't fuck up mi medz"

"This some next level drama" Julianna said, sucking her teeth after.

"Bitch why you got a problem with me?.... I will fuck you up without you knowing"

Julianna paused in her steps, looked back to make certain she was the only present female.

"The fuck you mean" she yelled throwing the oj in her face before leaping over the couch at her.

"Get off me you bitch" Aylia screamed trying her best to get Julianna hands out her hair.

As Julianna hands reached up for the vase that was bounced off the side table. Damani grabbed her up by the waist.

"Yow u better take your crusty hands off me this minute" she said kicking while trying to grab the dishes from the island top to throw at her.

"J calm down"

"No" she replied turning in his arms and started sending slaps in his head.

"Told. You. Get. Your. Mungrel. Outta. Here. Fuck She Dissing. Like That, Does. She. Knows. Who. I.Am." she yelled after each slap.

Damani grabbed her hands and push her up against the fridge, with rage. With his hands around her neck. He was so tall that he was looking down on her and her looking up at him with wide open eyes.

"Bi..."

"Say it motherfucker, let me kill her ass get your hands off me" she spat trying to get free.

"Mi no knw wha the bloodcloth a gwan but make mi tell u dis neva put u fucking hands on mi ova fuckery" he said with every muscle in his body standing at attention.

"Fuck going on out here.... you'll messing with my vybz" Leek said walking out with Kulture behind.

Damani released his grip after hearing Leeks voice and turned facing them. Julianna relaxed still giving laser stares at Aylia and Leek and Kulture half naked still waiting on an answer.

"Aren't you supposed to be Gay" Damani finally said breaking the silence.

"It's...."

"We asked you first" Leek butted in before Kulture get a chance to answer.

"Baby come" Aylia said holding onto Damani's left hand and still a little pissed his right hand, due to reflex slapped Aylia across her face causing Kulture to jump. A smirk formed on Julianna's face, Leek grabbed Kulture leading her back to the room and Damani with anger ventures to the roof.