Chapter 5.1 The Party I

I got up extremely early today to get my assignments done before I started the day. Around 8am I got a text from Kulture. I reached for my phone on the night stand so I could see what it says in order to reply.

 I reached for my phone on the night stand so I could see what it says in order to reply

I

threw the phone on the bed before she could reply,  I had things to do that I had to finish up quickly. Around 9:30 I was finish with everything and headed downstairs for something to eat. Walking into the kitchen I saw Courtney taking out the stuff that she wanted to cook today for dinner and Dad at the kitchen isle watching her.

"Hi pops" I said leaning over giving him a kiss on the forehead.

"Sup baby gurl."

"Ah looking food" I said in a dahh tone.

"I can prepare something for you" I heard Courtney said looking at me.

"Look Juliana I'm sorry about yesterday and all the other days. It's just that you seems to be mean towards me sometimes, so I try to be mean first" she added looking down on my father who was staring at her with a shock on his face.

I too looked at her with a shock on my face. She was never ever this sincere to anyone but her kids.

"It's coo" was all  that could have escape me lips as I grabbed a bowl, the cereal and the milk from the refrigerator.

"Are you going to the party today?" She asked, I don't know what she was up to but I don't trust the bitch, so if she wants to play nice I will just play along to get her loud ass outta my hair.

"What party?" My dad asked looking over at me.

"Somebody keeping some bikini party. I don't know much...Kulture invited me" I said taking up a spoon of cereal and stuffing my mouth.

"Bikini party... Oh fuck no you ain't going" my dad said sternly.

"That's what I said" I replied continuing to eat.

"So your not going?" Courtney asked again.

"Look I don't want to go but Kulture insisted so I decided I will just stop by. No harm no foe" I said looking over at dad.

"I don't want you showing off your body to those broke ass nigga around here J" he said and I laughed at his comment.

"Think I wanna show off anything" I laughed at him.

"I'm wearing a cover up pops ...Kool out" I added while I ate.

There was complete silence in the room until Courtney broke it.

"Imma send the girls with you" she said throwing empty wrappers in the trashcan.

"Can't they go on their own? I'm sure April can find her way" I said rinsing out the bowl.

"But..."

"Do whatever I gotta go" I cut her off and walked back upstairs.

Pool Party

Around 2 hours later we arrived at the house that was throwing the party. I watched as both gender walked in and walked out as they liked. I was so over this. I wasn't about to let my guard down either so I bought my gun with me in my bag.

"Who's keeping this shit anyway?" I turned and asked Kulture, who was looking for her sunglasses.

"Ah Aiden said some dude name Damani. Apparently he just moved back to Atlanta and decided to throw a party for himself" she said putting on the glasses.

"Does he goes to our school?" I asked again.

"Bitch I don't know... Come on already" she semi yelled getting out of the car.

I looked at myself in the mirror then grabbed my bag from the back seat and came out of the car. I watch her close up the doors and walked over to the passengers side.

"Ready?" She asked grabbing my hands. I just nodded I followed her lead.

As we entered the house, music blasted through our ears, smoke hit our nostrils and the smell of BBQ from out back also made its way there. There was a few people in the house while everyone else was by the pool. I walked with Kulture to the back while niggas watch my ass and  bitches mumbled under their breaths, like I give a fuck about they ugly asses.

Walking out back my eyes scan the place as it landed at Leek, Milo, Pete, Davo and Rio, sitting under a tent smoking weed and drinking Hennessy. I walked over to them leaving Kulture behind me.

"Wassup Queen?... What you doing here?" Leek asked me while staring me up and down.

"I would ask you all the same thing... Did pops send you'll" I asked looking down at them while they all eyed my down.

"Stop looking at me like that" I spat.

"Dress like that, who wouldn't look ma, that cover up ain't covering up shit" Davo chuckled and took a smoke.

"Don't play with me nigga, now spill" I said looking at them serious now.

"You dad didn't send us we were invited to this" Milo replied.

"I should be asking if he send you to watch Ghost and us" he added.

"Ghost" I said with a flare in my eyes.

"Don't you know it's his party?" Pete asked me.

"Think if I knew I would have come" I said spatting back at him.

"And why wouldn't you ma" I heard him wispered in my ears behind me.

I was mad as hell that he thinks he could come so close to me like that, but when he wispered in my ears other part of my body didn't react the same way as my attitude.

"The fuck!!! back up!" I said turning and pushing him away and he started to smirk.

"Boss man send you out like that?" He said using his hands to make the curve of my body.

"Showing all them assets" he added licking his bottom lips.

"You'll take your damn eyes off me, I'm you'll fucking boss so I can shoot all you asses up in this bitch" I semi yelled pointing at each and everyone of them.

"J baby how you liking the party?" I heard Kulture stupid ass shouting my name and walking over, now this shit hole was gonna know my name name.

"Bitch shut up!" I said annoyed by her behavior.

"And who's this fine piece of ass?" I heard Milo said as he stood to his feet.

"Kulture but you can call me K" Kulture replied flirty and shit.

"So you name J" I heard Ghost said behind me.

"It's Queen for you bitch" I said turning and walked back towards the house.

I was so over this party, if I know his ass was the one keeping it I wouldn't have showed my ass up.

Now where's the fucking bathroom

I yelled to myself and I walked upstairs.