Chapter 9 Mothers

Courtney

"Monique I did as told... the guys just failed to do it" I said as I sat in the car outside the house.

I'm Courtney Spencer-Black , Julian's wife and Julianna step-mother. I'm 36. And have two daughters April and Casey and I'm white/black pretty much mixed. Right now I am currently pregnant for Julian but me ass in some big mess that I don't think I can get out of. Monique Julian's baby mama set me up with him to take down his empire which was unsuccessful and now she's after Julianna. I tried my hardest to get out of this mess but she keeps threatening my life and kids and I can't tell Julian ignorant ass what's going on after my soul intention in the first place. And Monique never gonna let me be if she doesn't get her daughter back, I don't even know why she's after her when she left her in the first place.

"Monique you can't do that... I did as told.. please" I begged her over the phone.

"Fine I will send the message and make sure he gets it okay" I replied and hang up the phone.

I was not in the mood for her she's been doing this to me for 3 years and she's still not successful because Julian is a smart ass nigga. I don't know why she thinks he's stupid enough to fall for everything... Jamaican's always on there guard anyway.

I got out of the car and took out the grocery bags and headed inside to see April on her phone and Casey in the kitchen. I wanted nothing more but for them to be ok.

"Hey girls can I talk to you both for a minute" I said as I walked to the kitchen where Casey was.

"What's wrong mom?" April asked me as she sat at the island beside Casey.

"It's summer do you'll have any plans?" I asked.

"Nothing really" Casey replied.

"What about you April?"

"Was gonna hang with my friends until they head off to Cali for the rest of the summer, they leaving in two days" she said paying attention to her phone.

"Why don't you both go?" I asked hoping they would appreciate the opportunity.

"Mom you serious" April asked looking up from the phone.

"Yes. Why wouldn't I be?" I asked putting away the stuff in the bag.

"Because you never let us leave Atlanta unless it's a family trip" Casey said and I turned and laughed.

"Well it's time for you'll to enjoy yourself. Now call your friends and go with them to California" I told them.

"Okay... thanks mom" they both said in sync and left the kitchen.

The further away from Atlanta they were was the better for me. I didn't have to worry much about them. I know Julian wouldn't let them get harm but if he knew I was apart of this shit I know he wouldn't care and not to mention Julianna bad tempered ass too, come to think of it she was alot like her mother.

I was in the kitchen about to prepare dinner when I message appeared on my phone.

Mon: Get your ass at the motel now!!

Courtney: On my way.

I wasn't sure what she needed now. I just put the stuff away and headed out informing the girls that I would be back.

Monique Castillo

"Miss Castillo.. some one downstairs for you" I heard the man at the front desk said.

"Who?" I replied. I made sure with every guest that came tome, he informed me a head so no one could come up on me unexpected.

"Said her name is Courtney" he replied.