A/n

So, there is a bit I have to say.. Just bare with me. I'll make a small list so if you wanna skim through you can, but I suggest going through it all to make complete sense.

-Rewriting chapters.
-Changing the format.
-Future updates.
-And lastly, the posting schedule.

Rewriting-

So as of recently I've been going through and noticed some minor mistakes and things that I'd like to change for a better plot. So as I go through I'll be marking the chapters I've re-written or edited with a [RE] on the chapter title. That way you know If it has changed and you could read it. I'll also put If it's a minor change or not.

Format-

I'm going to be changing the way the words look, whether it be a font, or the alignment. So it likely won't be centered in future chapters. I will also be putting a word count, because I've become aware that some use this story to get school reading in- and need a certain amount of words. Hopefully if you do read this for school, that I reach the amount you need and if not I can add on more for you! Or if you just want more just ask. :)

Updates-

So, updates are coming up and will be much larger than past chapters. I've been slacking and keeping the chapters around 1,000 words and would like to exceed that in the next chapters. There will be more detail and will be going through a whole editing process before posting said chapter. So I hope these factors will be appreciated!

Schedule-

There will now be a posting schedule so you will get them when expected and not dragged out through months of waiting. As of right now they will be separated by two weeks due to editing and finding a smooth course for the planning and plot.

That's all, I wish you all a lovely day/night!