Chapter 2: Teaching.

"Sometimes I want to see you sooner than I should."

~

Mephisto's eyes narrowed, a long sigh escaping his lips. "You just missed the party." He stated turning his gaze to the figure across from him.

"Party? I'm only here to see what's so interesting about our younger brother." Amaimon replied, taking the spot Y/n was recently in.

"The boy is busy, why don't you find another muse until he goes to the cram school?" Mephisto suggested, suddenly getting an idea. "You know where their dorm is correct?" Amaimon nodded slowly. "There is someone there I think you will like, go meet him. Tell him I sent you." Amaimon stood from his spot and made his way to the window.

"I'll see you in a bit brother." He said as he jumped out the window.

~

Y/n gently pushed the floor back into its spot, so his box was hidden again. The day was going to be pretty boring, Ukobach was already ignoring him because of Mephisto's rich stink on him. Though he was his familiar he didn't want to touch what 'belonged' to the demon.

"Hm, I wonder what the forecast is... Maybe I'll go to the forest in a bit." Y/n mumbled to himself, sprawling out on the cool floor.

"There is going to be a storm around 1:00."

Y/n sat up slowly, only to be greeted by the one and only king of earth on his bed. "I- Who are you? Judging by the ears, and long-ass fingernails your a demon."

"Amaimon. Mephisto sent me." Amaimon answered, getting up and approaching Y/n. In response, Y/n stood and wiped any dust off his clothes. Amaimon walked behind him and placed his nose on the nape of the shorter boy's neck. "You have an odd trait for a human, I'm assuming you and brother are mates? You reek of his scent."

Y/n stepped away and turned to him. "We aren't mates! He just does that so demons like you don't get to close to me!" he retorted, never in hell would he consider himself Mephisto's mate. The very thought made him want to hurl. Amaimon studied the boy before placing a hand in his pocket, digging out a piece of candy.

"I wanna smell you when brother's scent is gone, how long does it last?"

~(Y/n's Point of view)~

I don't know if he's ignorant or just stupid, but if Mephisto sent him I'm sure he won't take advantage of me when I don't smell like that old fart.

"About three days, but he didn't do it as long as he normally does so probably a day and a half," I answered. He just stared at me, I'm assuming he's just deep in thought. Amaimon made sure he was close enough to leave an uncomfortably small gap between us. "I'm guessing you aren't leaving for a while? What do you want to do?" I asked shifting a little.

"Find every single thing about you, and probably use it against you in any way I can. Simply just to ruin your life for entertainment purposes." Amaimon replied, almost too quickly. I glared at him. Is he forgetting I could have him wrapped around my finger if it wasn't for Mephisto. "You're not objecting?" A small smirk found it's way onto his face and he started digging through my belongings, trying to find any form of blackmail. And I didn't stop him.

Sure, there are many things I don't want the King of earth to find. But he would find out sooner or later. I could see him react oddly when I just laid against my stomach on my bed and pulled out one of my favorite books. Amaimon clearly wasn't happy, which made this whole situation more fun.

~(3rd Person)~

Amaimon grumbled and snatched the book from the smaller male's hands, throwing it somewhere on the other side of the room.

"What makes you tick?" Amaimon questioned quietly flicking, nudging, and doing just about anything that would piss any normal person off.

"Why don't you try the smart route?" Y/n said, turning to him.

"And what's the smart route?"

"Get to know me, that is if I let you. You told me your intentions already so you just dug a deeper hole for yourself." He replied, a sly grin forming on his lips. Amaimon looked at the floor, nibbling on his thumbnail. He frowned, human interaction was hard and he just didn't quite understand it.

"How?" He asked, seemingly quieter than before. Y/n looked at him for a moment, before realizing Amaimon doesn't live in Assiah like Mephisto, so he's numb to how to interact without sounding direct or just rude. This would be very entertaining.

"There are books you could read, or just look it up on my computer." Y/n answered, pointing to the device in the corner. He stood and sat in the chair in front of the computer, and stared at it. Moments went by, and Y/n sighed. "You don't know how to use it, do you?"

"Nope."

~

After a bit, Y/n was able to teach Amaimon a bit about technology and showed him a few places he could find information. With that, Y/n laid on his bed enjoying the silents. That is until he heard Amaimon speaking to himself. His head turned to the demon who was repeating random sentences.

"How are you doing..?"

"What are your hobbies?"

"What's your favorite time of day?"

Y/n hummed, 'so he isn't completely stupid.' he thought. He realized that all this learning was profiting future embarrassment for himself, but Y/n would make sure he had plenty of blackmail himself.

"Hi... How is your day.. going?" Amaimon muttered, not used to saying such a 'nice' sentence.

"It's going good, what about you?" Y/n answered, to simply throw him off guard, which it indeed did. Might as well teach him how to have basic conversations as well. Seeing as he'd have to start somewhere. It took him a moment, but he figured it out.

"It's been interesting."

Y/n clapped. "You're over 1,000 and just figured out how to make small talk! I'm so proud of you!" Y/n chirped sarcastically. "Why don't you go back to your brother? I'm tired, and don't want to deal with you." Amaimon's brows furrowed and he shook his head. Y/n grumbled, turning his back to the green-haired demon. "Well keep reading then, don't wake me."

~

I apologize for such a rushed chapter, I really wanted to start on the next chapter as soon as possible. Hopefully it's much longer than this one, but other than that I hope you enjoyed.