Chapter 14: The 'date'.

Texts will be put in italics and '.

His eyes fluttered open slowly. Amaimon felt more at peace and calm than normal, or at least until he heard knocking at the door. His eyes darted around seeing Y/n still sleeping in his arms. He didn't realize that they had both fallen asleep.
He dragged himself out of bed and woke Y/n up in the process so he could get the door. Hiding himself, Y/n grumbled as he got up and went to the door. There he was met with the face of Yukio.

"You ready for dinner?" He asked. Y/n squinted and rubbed his eyes.

"Yeah, just gimme a minute." His words were slowed due to him not being properly awake yet. He shut the door and slapped his cheeks a couple of times. "You sleep too?" He asked, turned his head back slightly to were Amaimon was hiding. It just happened to be on the top bunk or the other bed against the wall where you couldn't see from the door.

"Yes, I did."

"Enjoy your nap?"

He moved out from the bed and stood by him. "Mhm, I feel fuzzy." Y/n clicked his tongue and booped his nose.

"I'm glad. I'll be back, don't make to much of a mess while I'm away." He told him then taking his leave to go eat. Amaimon kind of stood there for a moment then turned to Behemoth.

"Go watch him."

Shura sighed as she leaned back in her seat, the front legs of the chair coming off the ground. Her thoughts clouded with the h/c haired man. She couldn't help but blush while her brain ran wild. Bored out of her mind. She didn't know she could ever get this bored.
Her eyes shifted to her phone, which just happened to make a small 'ding'. Leaning forward, her chair was back on the floor and her phone was held in her hand. The notification? A text from an unknown number.

'Hey, it's Y/n. Is this Ms. Kirigakure?' It read. She almost squealed. Rapidly she typed back. 'Yes but you can call me Shura' But she waited to send it. Would answering too quickly come off as desperate? Maybe he doesn't like people who take to long to answer. She pushed the questions aside and sent it. 'Hey, Shura. How are you?' 'Good wby?' If she could be anymore excited she would burst.
Grinning like a dumbass over some texts, she couldn't believeherself. They continued to talk for awhile and even planned a time to hang out in a bit.
Then she realized how soon they would see each other.

"Shit! I gotta get ready." She shouted out loud, getting up from her seat and dragging herself to her room to get ready. She wore her usual clothes and a white ribbon around her neck.
They weren't going anywhere fancy, so being concerned about what he was wearing didn't pass her mind. She did avoid putting on her black jacket though.
The clichè mindset that he could cover her up with his if she were to get cold stuck in her head.
Head over heels? Definitely. Which was odd, everything about this was very out of character for her. Had she really let herself fall this hard for some guy she doesn't know comepletely? Yes, yes she did.

Shura was quick to get out the door and to the area they agreed on going to. This area was just a small coffee shop so they could get drinks before they went on to do other things. She stood out in front and waited eagerly. Eventually she saw him walking towards her. In his hand was a rose, a yellow one. She grinned and waved at him.