Let's see Madrid!

Leon's P.O.V.

Today is our last day in Madrid, I definitely want to see a bit of the city. I know I already was here and I remember exactly everything but I want to see it all again. Vilu saw the city with Diego the last time, this time with me. I know she likes me, I just don't know why she denies it. She's still sleeping, she looks so beuatiful when she sleeps. Well, she always looks beautiful.

Her head moves so I quickly turn around.

"Good morning", she mumbles.

"Good morning", I answer. "Ready to have a look at the city?"

"Why, we already did that", she yawns.

"Yes and that was a few years ago, so get up"

"We haven't even had breakfast..."

"We can do that first, but seriously, get up, this will be a long day", I say. She takes her blanket and puts it over her head. Is she being serious? I go to her and take her blanket away.

"Leon, what are you doing?!", she shouts, gets up and tries to get her blanket.

"You don't need it anymore", I smirk.

"Fine", she says sleepy and goes to the bathroom.

After breakfast I get a map of the city.

"So, where do you want to go?", I ask Vilu as she comes out of the hotel.

"You choose, I know the most already", she answers.

"Isn't there anything I must see?"

"I really like Palacio Real, Plaza Mayor and the Retiro Park, but here are lots of awesome sights"

"It's 10am now, Palacio Real is near the hotel, so let's go there first", I say and we go there.

During that I and Vilu talk a lot, she tells me lots of things about how her life was here.

"So you didn't really see a lot, at least we can make that up now"

"Yeah, that's a good thing", she agrees. "Look, we're here already!"

"Wow, that's beautiful!"

"Right, let's have a look at the inside of it", she says and later we go to the Cathedral of Madrid which is right next to Palacio Real.

"That was great!", she says. "We also wanted to go to Plaza Mayor, didn't we? It's not far away from here, only a few minutes by foot"

"You really know all this, don't you?"

"Yup, I love the city, it's so beautiful"

"Like you", I say and she blushes.

"Anyway, let's go there now", she changes the topic and we go to Plaza Mayor.

When we get there, I ask: "Who is the man on the horse?"

"That was the third king of Spain", she explains. "This place is so beautiful"

"I remember you and Diego were here", I mumble.

"Me and Diego? Yes...but how do you know?", she asks.

"Eh, he told me", I lie.

"Ah, yeah..."

"Would you like to sing?", I ask her and she nods.

No me digas lo que piensas
Creo que lo sé
Sólo mirame un instante
Y adivinaré

Que difícil fue querernos
Y volvernos a querer
Y al final de este camino
Encontrarnos otra vez

En tus ojos no hay secretos
Yo lo puedo ver
Siempre tienes la palabra
Que me hace sentir bién

Que difícil fue querernos
Y volvernos a querer
Si el amor es verdadero
Todo puede suceder

Quédate junto a mí
Paso a paso en el camino
Voy a hacerte feliz
Y que el miedo esté prohibido
Abrazame y verás
Que eres lo que necesito
Y no encuentro la manera de decir
Que le das luz a mi vida
Desde que te vi

I look deep in her eyes. They are sparkling. She looks so beautiful. I come closer but she takes a step back.

"I can't", she says.

"Why?"

Hey guys, sometimes in this fanfic I mess up with the names so if it sometimes says Jorge and Tini, sorry. I wondered if I should write a Jortini fanfic?