Disappointment

Leon's P.O.V.

Two weeks have passed since we were in Madrid and everything with me and Vilu is going amazing. I couldn't be happier with her. She's moved into my apartment, we still have separarte rooms but that's okay. The only thing that counts is that she's with me. The tour isn't a big one so only a few concerts are left. The ones in Buenos Aires, there already was one here but so many people came, the tickets were sold right away, not lots of people that wanted to go got tickets. 
Suddenly my phone rings.

"Hello?", I ask.

"Leon, it's your manager, why haven't you told me you're getting divorced with Gery?!"

"I thought you knew..."

"Well, I didn't and it was a huge mistake not to tell me!"

"Why? What's the matter?"

"You can't get divorced now! You'll have to stay with her!"

"What?! No! I only want to be with Violetta! Gery tried to-"

"Well, whatever it is, you don't have a choice, you have to stay with Gery or your career will be over!"

"Why do you say that?"

"Jorge, people like you, your image is amazing, everyone loves you. When they find out you left Gery because you had an affair with-"

"It wasn't an affair! Gery ruined it all!"

"Well, that's not what the magazines are gonna write, they want big stories!"

"But people like me and Vilu being together..."

"Well, you're gonna say it was only to get over Gery but now you're together with her again"

"I can't and I won't do that to Vilu!"

"It's your choice, but remember, the decision you take is very important for your future", my manager says and hangs up.

I throw the phone on the floor and fall down on the couch. This can't be happening. Everything is going great and then his...
My career has to go on, I'm a singer, that's what I want to do, I'm only good at this!
But Vilu...I love her more than anything, I can't do such a thing to her...maybe I should ask her what's the best...

I wait for her to come home, at 6pm she enters laughing and in a good mood. She goes to me and asks me what's the matter.

"I have bad news. Very bad news", I begin.

"What happend?", she asked worried. 

"Well...I need to know what you think I should do...it's hard for me because I can't just give up both up I have to choose one...so...my manager told me I'd have to choose. I either continue my career but still married with Gery or I'm with you...not being a singer..."

"Wait, why not being a singer?"

I explained what my manager told me and asked her the best would be.

She takes a deep breath and says: "It's hard but...for you the best is...is", she stops for a little time and tears begin to run down her face. I wipe them away with my hands and she continues: "You have to continue your career...what also means stay with Gery"

"What?"

I didn't expect this.