Back home

"It's the best for you..."

"No, we have to be together...there's nothing I want more than you..."

"I love you, but-"

"No buts. We lo each other and finally we can be together."

"No, we can't. It is going to ruin your future. And I don't want that. I'm gonna pack my things..."

"But...where are you gonna live?"

"I'll move to my father's. Soon Angie is giving birth and I'm sure, she'll need some help...", she gets up and goes into her room.

I seriosly don't know how all of this could happen in such a short time. We just got together and now we're gonna be separated again. And we'll never come together again. I love her so much. I always did. And I'm always gonna do. There has to be a way we can be together...

Half an hour later she gets out of her room with her things and then looks at me.

"The moment has come...", she begins.

"There has to be a way we can be together"

"I don't want us being a secret..."

"So you'd prefer being separated?"

"Well...I don't know...it's the best...you could fall in love with Gery again and-"

"I don't want that. I only want you..."

"But I don't want you", she says storming out of the apartment with her things.

She doesn't want me...

Violetta's P.O.V.

I storm out of Leon's apartment and go to my dad's house. I try not to think about what happened but I feel so guilty...I told Leon that I don't want him...he'll think all of this was fake and...no, he knows that I love him. But I have to act like I don't. It's only for his best...

"Vilu?", my father says surprised as he opens the door.

"Yes, it's me! Are you happy to see me?", I ask as I hug him.

"Of course I am! Come in...with your things?"

"I'm moving in again..."

"Oh, why didn't you tell me?"

"I decided it not a long time ago..."

"Anyways, feel home! It's your home too but anyways. Why are you moving in again?"

"I had some problems with my ex"

"Leon?"

"Eh, yes..."

"What did he do to you?! Are you okay?! He's never gonna see you again!"

"Dad, it's okay, you're overreacting a bit. I left him..."

"You...why?"

"It's complicated...let's better talk about good things! How is the baby?"

"Fine. Angie is fine too, right now she's at a friend's house, she's very excited."

"I can imagine...I'm so excited too, I can't wait to have a little sister!"

"I can't wait for it too", my father mentions but then someone rings the door. "I'm gonna open it"

At the same time Cami calls me.

"Hey, Vilu! I know we haven't talked for a time but...well...I just wanted to know how you are..."

"I'm fine, thanks. You and Fran have to be friends again, it can't continue like this!"

"Well, she doesn't want to forgive me!"

"Then do something special! Find a way!", I shout into my phone. Then my father comes to me again with someone standing behind him.

"Violetta, we have to talk", Leon says.

My wifi was very bad, sorry for not updating. I hope you like the chapter :)