With him

"Oh, ehm, thanks", Violetta says.

"Do I know you from somewhere?", the stranger asks.

"Um, I'm Violetta Castillo"

"The singer?! My brother loves you, he's so obsessed with you!"

"Eh, I'm staying at the hotel right there", Violetta says and points at the hotel. "If you want to, you can take your brother with you and visit me during the next days"

"Thank you so much!"

"But I really have to go now!", Violetta says and goes to the hotel.

Violetta's POV

I go into the hotel, it was pretty cold outside and I didn't wear a jacket so I tried to get in as fast as possible. In the lift it's all quiet, I'm alone, well, the most people are asleep, it's pretty late here but I'm not tired, I still haven't got used to the time difference. I knock on the door but nobody opens so I take out my room card. 
As I go in nobody's there, I wonder where Leon is. Suddenly I hear a few steps. "Hello?" No answer. "Leon, is it you?"

"BOO!!!", I hear someone shouting behind me. I scream so loud, I think people could hear it miles away. 

"LEON!", I shout at the shirtless man with wet hair standing in front of me. I can't help it but stare at his six-pack.

"You like what you see, don't you?"

"Eh whaaaaaat, nooo, do you seriously think I...? Noooo", I say trying to sound credible.

Leon's look tells that he doesn't believe me, am I a that bad liar?

"Anyway I'll get a shirt, we don't want your eyes to fall out, do we?", he says while stroking my hair.

As he leaves I just look after him, he's really handsome, I can understand why his wife...his wife?! I totally forgot about Gery! What am I even doing, I can't just hang out with Jorge like that...for example what's just happened may not happen again, she's his wife...but on the other hand...I'm probably not gonna have an opportunity like this again...why is it all so complicated?!

I take out my dairy and write into it.

Dear diary,
today was kind of a weird day. I found out that Lara and Tomas are together. They seem to be very happy. Let's just skip to the weird part of the day, well, I found out that Francesca is a huge "Leonetta"-shipper. She literally flips out everytime I tell her something about Leon...and I'm sure if I told her what happened a few minutes ago, she would freak out! I saw Leon shirtless *-* his body has changed a lot from when we were together, then he was the cute Leon, not only his body changed, his image too, he's the hot Leon now, he's kind of a macho...well to me, I don't know about the rest of the world. But there's still the old Leon left, the cute one that always made me smile and feel good. It's still the same. Just that he's married now. 

I stop writing when I feel somebody 'stalking' me. 

"Leon, could you please stop looking into my diary?", I ask trying to seem annoyed but I'm not, everytime I'm around him, I just want to fall into his arms and kiss him, no distance anymore.

"I'm not reading it, ok?"

"But you've tried to!"

"But I didn't see anything!"

"If you try once more, I-"

"You what? You won't do anything to me, but I can do something to you!"

"Oh yeah, really, and what?"

"So you wanted to let it be", he says and suddenly runs to me, takes me and throws me on the bed, he starts to tickle me and I try to do it back but he's so strong. I laugh so hard, I see him smiling and say that he should stop but he just says that I wanted it like that. Well, I need revenge for that one. With all my power I get out of his grip and suddenly I'm sitting on him, he's lying under me. I know I wanted to tickle him back but the only thing I'm thinking of is a kiss, he seems to be waiting for me to do something but I just get off him and he stands up. That was way too awkward. 

"I'm gonna get changed", I say then, leave the room and go to the wardrobe.