Friends again? (Camcesca special)

This chapter is about Camila and Francesca, so if you're not interested in it, you can just skip it. I'll leave a short summary at the end :)

Francesca's P.O.V.

8am. I get up. It's raining.
Wow, this day is surely gonna be great.
I do my normal morning routine. Before going outside I grab an apple. I want to leave but in a mirror I see a reflection of a picture of me, Cami and Vilu. I turn around and take hold of it. I really miss those times...
Vilu and I are still friends...but with Cami it's different. To be honest, I always thought that I and Cami would be friends forever. I never thought anything could separate us like this...
The worst thing is that she actually was right and I didn't listen to her. I thought she only said bad things about Marco because she was jealous, her and Broduey were having a bad time then.
Marco didn't tell me he was going to London, that's why he acted strange. Cami was right the whole time. And I still haven't apologized to her...

I'm late! It's 8.50am, Pablo will kill me!

At 9.10am I get to the studio.

"I'm sorry, I'm late!", I should to the kids and close the door of the music room behind me. "So I've got an exercise for you. You'll do it in pairs, a boy and a girl each. You may choose yourself, you have one week. You can either write a new song or perferm an old one. It's your responsibility, if you're not responsible, we won't do exercises like this again. Good luck!"

Actually, this is my only lesson for today. Yes, I'm a music teacher at the studio. I go outside so that the director, Pablo, won't shout at me for being late. I'm just really not punctual.

Camila's P.O.V.

Since Violetta told me to do something to win Francesca back, I'm thinking about it. Today I have a day off, so it's the perfect opportunity. I researched it all. Fran's work day ends at 9.30am already. Well, that's mostly all my fault because I've spoken to Pablo about this...but nobody needs to know.

Do it now, I send the text message to Vilu. Luckily I have her too, I could never do this alone.

Francesca's P.O.V.

Hey Fran, wanna meet in the Resto Bar? I'm waiting there, I get a text from Vilu. I haven't got anything to do right now anyway and standing outside in the rain isn't really the best thing ever.
I take the next bus to the Resto. I haven't been here lately...not a long time ago Luca needed to go back to Italy and he asked Cami to do all this.

I enter the resto and...nobody's here...what?
"Vilu?", I shout. I don't get an answer from Violetta but from someone else.
"Fran...", I hear Camila saying.
"Cami..."
"I can't do this anymore...I'm really sorry for all what I said about Marco, I really didn't mean to hurt you, I just-"
"No, Cami, stop. It's all my fault. You were right. He was acting strange...he went to London a few months again...his dreams are becoming reality"
"I'm sorry...I know how much you love him..."
"Yeah, I really do...and we're still together...but right now we are more important. What happened to us?"
"I never wanted it to be like this...I really miss you"
"I miss you too!", I say and run into Cami's arms. I wanted this for so long. Just a hug. A hug from Cami. It isn't just a hug. It's a hug from my bestfriend. "Cami?"
"Yeah?"
"Just one more thing..."
"What is it?"
"Could you please sing a song with me?"
"Sure"

She goes to a computer and turns on a melody I kow really good. It's from a song we wrote together.

C: Aunque pierdas todo y te cause dolor
Siempre queda algo en tu corazón
De nada sirve odio ni que guardes rencor
Siempre en tu vida cuenta conmigo amiga

F: Cuando el mundo calle
Yo te hablaré
Cuando en nada crea
Yo en ti confiaré
Cuando necesites
Contigo estaré

C+F: Lo que hemos vivido siempre estará conmigo
Y ahora siento podemos andar
Y contigo me animo ir por más
El camino va cambiando
Y tú siempre a mi lado
Lo que hemos vivido siempre estará conmigo
Lo que hemos vivido está aquí

At the end I'm in her arms, hugging her. I've missed this so much.

------------------

Summary: Franesca doesn't blame Cami for anything, she really misses her. We find out Fran works at the studio as music teacher. Vilu sends Fran a text in which it says she should meet her at the Resto Bar. Vilu never appears. You also find out that Cami is now the owner of the Resto. Francesca and Cami are friends again, they both still have strong feelings for each other and are happy to be friends again. They sing "A mi lado" together. So, that's it.

Author's note

This story will end soon, probably in about two or three parts, just so you know.