The end...or is it just the beginning?

I know I said there would be probably two or three chapters left, but this is the last one.

Violetta's P.O.V.

A few months have passed. Everything is going great, to be honest, I've never been happier. Leon is so cute to me and romantic. I seriously don't know what I would do without him. I'm also happy that the girls are friends again, we always meet every Wednesday just to chat. It's like when we first met, they're still amazing friends. About-

"Violetta! Grab a jacket, we gotta get to the hospital quickly!", Leon stormes in.

"But what happened?", I panic.

"Angie's waters broke!"

Oh my...her waters broke?! My sister is coming! I can't wait! I quickly grab a coat and run out of the apartment to the car. Leon's already waiting for me and drives me to the hospital.

As I get to the reception, I ask in which room she is, the woman tells me it's room 245 but I may not go in yet.

"Wow, now we can wait here the next few hours", I say frustrated and sit down on a chair.

"Well, you won't be alone, you have me here and I already know what we could do", Leon starts and kisses me. I obviously kiss back but then stop.

"Hey, we're in a hospital!", I scream quietly.

"So?"

As answer I just hit his arm gently.

"Owh, that hurts!"

"Yeah, yeah, sure", I laugh but then the door next to us opens, some nurses come out.
"Angie?", I sit up and go into the room. My dad stands there with his arms around Angie's shoulders and Angie is holding a little baby.

"Awww, she's so cute", I exclaim happily. I go to the baby and stroke her.

"What's her name?", Leon appears behind me.

"We called her Maya", my dad begins.

"Maya María", Angie corrects him and my dad laughs.

"Like mum?", I ask with a smile on my face.

"Exactly", Angie laughs and looks at the baby. "She's so cute, I could eat her!"

"Better don't! But how are you? Was the birth alright?"

"There were some complications but now everything is alright. I'm still probably red time a tomato, but-"

"Yes, you are!"

"Well, thanks, Vilu. But it all was worth it. I mean, look at her. Do you want to hold her?"

"Sure", I smile and she gives the baby girl to me. I hold her very tight, she's so little, I really don't want her to fall down or anything like that. Someone puts his arm around my waist, of course, it's Leon.
From that moment I know that someday I and Leon will have kids too. He'd be a perfect father, he loves children. I want to have children too, just a big family with Leon.

By the way, before I forget it. Leon didn't lose any of his fans, mostly they were all happy for him, I think that's so cute. He now has another manager, and to be honest, he's better.

Francesca's P.O.V.

"Cami, seriously, what's the surprise? And where are you?", I talk into my phone. Cami told me to go to the park and now here I am, waiting for her.

"But Fran, I won't come!"

"What?! You can't let me here! I came here for you!"

"Francesca, I think you and your surprise should be alone!"

"What? But which surpri-"

"Francesca?", I hear a voice and turn around. I drop my phone. Is this just an imagination?

"Marco? Is this really you?", I go closer to him. He can't be here. He's in London!

"Fran!", he runs up to me and hugs me. It feels so real. Or maybe it's just a dream?

"Marco...but what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in London?"

"No, Fran, I'm back. And I'll never leave you."

I hug him again and kiss him. I've waited for this for so long. My love to come back. I've already thought I lost it. But here he is.

Violetta's P.O.V.

On our way home I and Leon stop by the park. Hands in hands we go to our bench. Fran and Marco are there too, but we won't interrupt them. It's their moment. With a smile on my face we get to the bench and sit down.

"When you weren't here, I seriously thought you would never come back. Every day I thought about you. I don't know how you did it. You turned my world upside down", Leon told me while holding my hand.

"No, you turned my world upside down, Leon. You gave me everything. I just want to tell you that I love you"

"I love you too", he answered, hugged me tight and then kissed me.

------------------

"...and that's our story", I finish smiling and look at my cute daughter Amanda.

"Tell me again!", she laughs and hugs me.

"Amanda, she tells you literally every day, how can want to listen to it the whole time?!", my son shouts from the kitchen.

"Well, you just don't get it. It's so romantic", my other daughter comes in and hops into her bed.

"Could you please tell it again?", she does her cute puppy eyes but I won't let her win.

"No, Clara, it's bed time!"

"But it's only 6pm!"

"But you're four! Just like you're twin sister! And now both sleep, tomorrow is an important day!"

"Oh yes, I forgot! It's our brother's first primary school day!", Amanda smiled and put her head on her pillow.

"Exactly, and now it's time to sleep!", I give both of my daughters a kiss on the forehead. "Good night"
I close the door of the room and go to the living room. There I see my son playing with some of his toys and my husband reading a book on the couch.

"Martin, have you prepared everything for tomorrow?"

"Maybe?"

"Do that and then go to sleep, okay?"

"Mmh, okay, but may I play a bit after I've done everything?"

"Okay but just for ten minutes and then go to bed"

"Thanks, mum", my son hugs me and goes to his room.

"So I guess we're alone now", I say and fall onto the couch.

"The monsters are finally in bed!", my husband laughs and puts his book away.

"Come on, they're not that bad!"

"Yeah, sure", he laughs. He puts his arms around me and looks into my eyes. "I love you, Violetta"

"I love you too, Leon", he kisses me on the cheek, I put my head onto his shoulder and we stay like that for a while.

---------------------

Author's note
Thank you all for reading my book, I hope you like the end. So now there's only my Jortini book left (I need you next to me) and well, of course there's another book coming. I'm just not sure if it should be Jortini or Leonetta. I already know everything about the plot and so on but would you want it to be Leonetta or Jortini? And please tell me your opinion about this book and this part too, was it expected/unexpected, how did you like it? Thanks again for reading! You're the best!