The return

Violetta's POV

+++++4 years later+++++

"Violetta?" Who has just called me?

"Tomas!"

"Are you ready?"

"I don't know...we're going to Buenos Aires...again..."

"Are you afraid of going there?"

"Kinda...I'll see dad again and you know...going there brings a lot of memories back..."

"But past is the past. And now you're with me! And I won't ever leave you again!"

"Thanks! It's so good to know that I got you! I love you..."

"I love you too. I think I gotta ask you something very important...before we go to Buenos Aires. Come with me."

So that's it. The park. What can be so important that he has to ask me a few hours before we fly back home? This here is kinda my home too. But all I wanna do now is be with my boyfriend. Tomas.

"So, what's the important thing you wanted to ask me?"

"We're now together for almost four years and...and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I love you. I love you so so so much. I could never love anybody more than you. You are everything to me. Violetta Castillo, will you marry me?"

This can't be true. It is. It's true. Tomas Hederia is asking me to marry him. Wow...I didn't expect that. He was always there for me when I needed him...and he always will be here, next to me. Supporting me with everything I do.

"Violetta?"

"Yes! Yes, I will marry you! I want to marry you! We will finally be a family!"

"It always felt like we already were a family. And some day we'll have a big family and we will still love each other like we love us now."

"You remind me of our first meet..."

"Love at the first sight."

"Haha, yeah, that's true. And now we're here together. And soon we'll be in Buenos Aires together. And it won't change anything."

+++++the next day+++++

"Tomas? Have you got all your luggage?"

"Yes, you yours?"

"Yes! I'm so excited! But kinda scared...should I call my dad?"

"Probably. It's better to call him and to see him on the street some day and explain everything to him."

"Yes, you're right! Thanks for the advice!"

"I love you."

*Tomas kisses Violetta's cheek*

"Let's go."

"Tomas!!!"

"What? What happened?"

"Look at that!"

"Wow! They want you to sing a duet with a famous band?"

"Yes!"

"Looks like they have even heard here from you. Well, you're now a worldwide star!"

"But only thanks to you!"

*Tomas strokes her cheek*

"So, when are you gonna begin?"

"I don't know, I should call my manager. It says that I have to go on tour with them too. But only through Argentina."

"I'll come with you! And after that we'll marry!"