Tomas, Francesca and a Leonetta obsession

Violetta rings the door and waits for somebody to open it. 

"Hello?", she says and rings it again.

Then a girl with light brown hair opens the door.

"Lara?!", says Violetta shocked. "What...what are you doing at Tomas' house and..."

Violetta looks at Lara's belly an sees a ring on her finger.

"You and Tomas are...?", Vilu asks.

"Oh, about that...well...yeah", Lara answers then. Tomas appears a few seconds later.

"Violetta! What are YOU doing here?", he asks.

"I'm on tour and I thought...I thought I should visit you after all you did for me. Thank you", she says and turns around, wanting to leave.

"Hey, Violetta, why don't you stay? You could eat dinner wiht us", says Lara.

After 15 minutes the dinner is cooked and they sit together at the table.

"So...how did...you know...THIS happen?", begins Violetta.

"Well, when I came back to Madrid I met Lara. We were at a café and she spilled her coffee on me. I invited her to go to a restaurant with me, when I saw her for the first time I knew how special she was. Later we started dating and now", says Tomas and looks at her belly. "now we're having a baby."

"Awww that's so romantic!", Violetta says. "Is it a boy or a girl?"

"We don't know yet, it'll be a surprise!", says Lara happily.

"That's great", Vilu answers and then looks at her clock. "Thanks for the dinner, I loved it but I really have to go now!" She thought about her and Leon comparing one bed and suddenly wanted to get out of Tomas' apartment as fast as possible, away from Tomas and his wife, away from everyone. "Eh, bye!" She leaves quickly and runs down the stairs. Outside she calls Fran.

"Hey Fran!"
"Hi Vilu! How's the tour?"
"Tomorrow there will be our first concert! And I..." She thought about Leon and her in one room, in one bed again. "Eh, it's okay"
"No, Vilu, you were about to tell me everything! What's ruining it?"
"Well...eh...me and Leon...", Violetta talks more quiet. "Well...we have to sleep in the same room..."
"OMG!!!!", shouts Fran superexcited.
"In one bed", whispers Violetta.
"OH MY!!!!!! Aren't you happy?! HELLO?!? YOU AND LEON IN THE SAME ROOM IN THE SAME BED!!!"
"FRANCESCA!!!!!!!!", shouts Violetta and sees people staring at her. "Are you kidding me?"
"Leonetta is the best *-* !!!"
"Leo- what?"
"LEONETTA *-* *-* *-* "
"What is...wait Leon...ettta? ME AND LEON?!", shouts Violetta and feels that people are staring at her and begins to move.
"YES *-* I've always shipped you two, you know"
"But...you seriously invented a name for us?"
"It already existed before..."
"But how...anyway, I'm gonna go to...go to the hotel"
"Where Leon's probably already waiting for you and your room"
"Francesca!!!"
"Okay, I stop. Don't get mad but who knows what he's gonna do...with you..."
"Fran- THIS CONVERSATION HAS JUST ENDED", shouts Violetta, hangs up and throws her phone somewhere.
"I think this is yours?", says someone and Vilu turns around.

Sorry for not updating such a long time :(