Drake's Party- Part 2 (Chapter 3)

*SMUT WARNING*

(Abel's POV)

I'm sitting by the pool talking and laughing with a couple girls who've obviously been drinking when Chaz comes up to me with his arm around some girl I've never seen before.

"Damn," he says as she walks away smiling at him. "I meant to come talk to you earlier.. but SHEEEESH, that girls head game is fire." Chaz says to me.

I feel one of the girls next to me grab my pants and start feeling me up. "If you want, I can do that to you too baby." She says biting her lip.

I grab her face with one hand and kiss her. "Maybe later." I say. She smiles and let's go of my pants.

I whip my head back to Chaz with a sudden realization. "Where the fuck is Jess?"

"Oh shit yea, she's at the bar with Dra.." he cuts his sentence off when he looks back towards the bar. "Well fuck, she's not there."

"What do you mean she's not there, you were supposed to stay with her!" I say standing up.

"Man calm the fuck down. She's 25, she can take care of herself."

"That's not the point." I say looking around for her. "It's that there are a lot of people here who she shouldn't be left alone with."

"She was with Drake."

"That doesn't make it any fucking better and you know it."

We start looking around outside but neither of us can find her so we head towards the house when one of the girls from by the pool comes up to me, touching my arms and putting her hands under my shirt while she try's to get me to stay with the rest of them.

"Girl move," Chaz says walking in between us.

She puts her hands up in surrender and walks away.

We walk through the back doors into the house. "I'll look down here, you look upstairs." I order Chaz.

"Got it." He calls back already halfway up the stairs.

I sigh and and start looking through all the rooms. A couple doors I opened had girls kissing, orgy's, or some other shit going on inside. One door I opened had some people on the couches smoking weed and snorting lines. Thank the lord she's not in any of these rooms.

"Hey, Abel!" I hear some people say from inside the room. "You gotta come join us, we got some good shit." One says wiping her nose.

"Nah not today," I say. A few of the girls make pouty faces. "I'm looking for a friend. She got brown hair, wearing sweats, and a white top."

"Yea a saw her," one of the guys says. He hits a blunt then continues. "I saw her with Drake heading to the back of the house. They looked FUCKED up though." the guy laughs.

"What do you mean fucked up?"

"They looked hellllllla drunk."

"Nah." I laugh. "She doesn't drink."

"Well then I guess we haven't seen her man. Sorry."

I thank him then walk back out into the hallway. "Fuck." I breath. She doesn't fucking drink, that's not her, I think to myself, trying to ease any worry's I have. I start walking to the back of the house, checking every room as I get there.

I turn into one hallway and hear moaning. I didn't think too much about it until I saw a white crop top on the floor. I stop walking at look at the shirt. "FUCK." I whisper yell to myself. Every part of my body wanted to run in there and pull him off of her and beat the shit out of him. But I knew that wasn't reasonable. I calm myself down then think for a minute. She's probably drunk. She doesn't know what she wants. She has a boyfriend. She's just excited that it's Drake. She's a virgin.. He's going to break her heart..

I walk in. Shes laying on the edge of the bed moaning while Drake's face is between her legs, and I can pretty much guess what he's doing to her. It took every muscle to not grab him and beat the living shit out of him, so instead, I look down and coughed to let them know I'm there.

"What the fuck man." I hear him say.

I look up and see Jess frantically adjusting her clothes to cover herself.

"We have to go." I demand.

"What? No, why? Can't you see I'm busy?" She says with a look of confusion.

"Grab your shit, let's go." I say as I look down at my phone to text Chaz that I found her.

"HEY," she says grabbing my phone. "I'm not leaving!" She stumbles a foot to my right and I catch her. 

I look at her and scrunch my eyebrows. "Since when do you drink?"

She pushes my hands off her. "Since tonight asshole. You need to leave."

"Damn." I hear Drake laugh from behind her.

"I'm your only sober ride home." I say looking into her eyes.

She narrows her eyes as she looks at me. "Fuck you.. fine!" she says slamming my phone into my chest then grabbing my sweats off the floor and her phone. I hand her shirt to her and she snatches it as she walks out of the room. I close the door ignoring Drake trying to call her back. She stumbles up ahead and I jog up to her and wrap an arm around her trying to help her walk. She tries to push me away but doesn't refuse my help. We walk through the front door because it's closer to the car and I didn't want her to walk through the party like this.

We're outside when I hear Chaz coming out the doors behind us. "You found her!" he says. He's noticeably checking her out while she's barley wearing anything in that red bikini. "Chaz!" she says. I let go of her and she jogs over to him and wraps her arms around his neck to hug him.

"Oh she's drunk drunk." he says hugging her back.

I nod. Jess pulls away and randomly pulls him in to kiss him. Chaz looks surprised but only for a second when he kisses her back. She pulls away and and looks back at me giving me a bratty smile. I let out a sigh of frustration. I see her push one of her legs up to his side and he grabs it while she starts whispering in his ear. He looks at me smiling and making a surprised face while she talks. When she finishes she laughs and stumbles over a little but he already has his hands on her waist so he catches her.

"Damn," he says. "Can I steal her away?"

"HE WANTS TO FUCK ME." she yells over to me, a little too loud for how close I am to them.

Chaz looks at her and laughs.

"Yea funny." I say with a straight face grabbing her away. She's laughing while I help her to the car.

"See ya laterrrrrrr." he teases as I help her into the passenger seat.

"Byeeee baby," she says to him. "We'll fuck next time. I promise."

I see him laugh and look down at his feet smiling and I roll my eyes as I shut her door.

The whole drive home was just her complaining about how I didn't let her fuck drake and how she thinks Chaz is hot. I drive her back to the pent house not listening to her and lost in my own thoughts. When we got to the parking lot, I realize she fell asleep against the window. I smile at her and pull up to the front of the building where someone came outside to park the car for me. I get out and tell him to stay quiet because she's asleep and hand him the keys. I got to the passenger side door and open it causing her to stir a little and I grab her phone to put it in my pocket and pick her up. She wraps her legs around me and her arms around my neck and holds on to me tight. Tomorrow we go back home. Back to L.A. And just like now, I'll be there for her whenever she needs me, no matter what.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note:
I said I would finish this chapter some time this week but I got too excited and I have lots of ideas for later chapters that I want to get to. I'll probably work on another chapter tonight (3 in one day?!). Yep! Good night y'all!
-JB