Thirsty (Chapter 17)

(Abel's POV)
I just had just finished texting the boys that I was going out of town for a couple days, when Jess walked downstairs struggling with her bags.

"Jesus," I say jogging over and grabbing some from her. "Why do you have so many damn bags?"

She rolls her eyes and pushes past me.

..
I fucking love when she gives me attitude.

Later that day at around noon, we got of the plane and pulled up to Jess's parents house.

"Jess!" Her mom said when she opened the door. "Oh, I missed you!"

"I missed you too, mom." Jess says hugging her.

"And, Abel! It's been so long dear!" She says hugging me next.

I laugh at her enthusiasm and hug her back. "Hey Mindy."

She invites us in and we say hi to Jess's two other sisters Bree and Emmy and her Dad, Kevin, who just nods at me.

Jess's dad doesn't really like me. He thinks I'm just a drug obsessed alcoholic fuck boy.

Which I am, sometimes.

He just doesn't want me around Jess because he thinks I'll fuck her life up.

"Kev and I have to run to the store to buy some groceries for the week." She nods at Jess's dad. "You kids can do whatever you can find to do around here. We'll be back later"

A couple minutes later, after her parents left, Emmy offers to show me to my room.

We walk upstairs and turn a corner into a bedroom.

"This ones yours." She says, biting her lip as she looks at me.

I nod. "Thanks," I say as I put my bags down.

Emmy is a little older than Jess, two years older to be exact, which means she's closer to my age. Yes, she is attractive but I've never thought of her as anything more than my best friends sister.

I could tell she was about to say something else when Jess walked in before she could.

"You guys wanna go swimming?" Jess asks.

"Ouu, I'll go get on my swim suit!" Emmy calls walking out of the room.

Jess watches her leave then looks at me.

"Do you wanna go swimming?" She asks walking up to me and draping her arms around my neck.

I bite my lip to keep from smiling and look down at her now pouting face.

I lean down to kiss her but she backs away.

"Get your swim suit on." She says, then walks out of the room.

I sigh and do as she says then walk down stairs and out the back door to the pool.

Jess is sitting on the edge of the pool wearing a black bikini which I can't stop staring at.