707 (Chapter 9)

When we got to the club, Jess immediately went to the bar and got a shot before heading to the dance floor to dance with some random girls.

I looked around for Lamar when I saw him standing to the side by a wall drinking and looking out into the crowd.

"So, what are you doing?" I asked walking up to him.

"Looking for my next meal." He said licking his lips.

I looked out into the crowd when I spotted Jess with some guy behind her holding her hips while she grinds her ass on him.

"Damn." I heard Lamar say next to me. "Jess looks fine as fuck tonight, shit."

I don't know why, but I felt jealousy creeping in as I watched her on some other dude and as Lamar fucked her with his eyes next to me.

Staring at her, I grabbed Lamars drink and took a swing at it.

"Damn fool, what the fucks up with you?" He said following my gaze.

He laughed when he saw that it was Jess who I was staring at.

"Was she the one who made you late getting here or something?" He asked mocking me.

"Nah. I fucked her at the studio, that's why we were late." I said keeping my eyes on Jess and taking another sip of the drink.

I felt Lamar turn and look at me "Nigga what? You fucked her?"

"Twice."

"And you're not.."

"We're just fucking."

He laughed in shock and grabbed his drink back from me.

"Well damn. If you're not with her then I'm hitting that tonight." He said taking a drink as he watched her.

(Jess's POV)
I only got a little tipsy so I could have fun, but decided I wasn't going to get too drunk.

I was grinding on some guy when I felt someone grab my arm and pull me away from him.

It was Lamar.

"You wanna back that up on me now?" He asked checking me out.

I bit my lip while he grabbed my hips and turned me around so that he's pressed up behind me.

I dance to the music and push myself up on him. I put my arms up behind me and put my arms around his neck.

I felt him start to get hard through his pants and I bit my lip and started grinding harder. He leaned down and whispered in my ear when he realized what I was doing.

"I bet I can fuck you better than Abel did." He said gently biting my ear.

I turned around to look at him and he laughed.

"Not so innocent anymore huh?" He said running a finger along the hem of my skirt.

I bit my lip and he nodded his head towards the door. I nodded at him and he smiled and put a hand on my back to guide me outside.

When we got outside he searched for his keys in his pocket while I looked around and not to my surprise, I saw Abel with one hand on the wall of the building while pressing a blonde girl against it and making out with her.

I felt hinge of jealousy when I knew I shouldn't so I turned away from them and looked back at Lamar but Lamar already saw them and started laughing.

"Damn Abel!" Lamar said next to me. "You into blondes now?"

I heard Abel give him a fake laugh and I turned back around to look at him.

His face hardened when he saw me and looked back and forth between Lamar and I.